Archived Offseason

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jvigorous1, Oct 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

We will be heading to the offseason Friday night 9pm est. Get your bowl game and summary in before then.

Post suggestions here. (sliders, recruiting etc.)

2. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

If we arent going to open up the running game alittle bit plz let me know so i can make my decision

3. ThePaw

ThePaw I'm so seasonal it hurts, baby!

Yeah, I think user run defense could be upped a little bit. I have a pretty decent defense but Central Michigan thrashed me open when they decided they wanted to run in that game. Also Georgia got 132 yards on me but then again that's pretty sim. They have a beastly RB and a good o-line. I honestly don't have a huge sample size though so it's up to you guys. I'm down for whatever.

4. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

I say we up user run-block and bring down CPU run block. Are we planning on doing the offseason daily or all at once?

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

For sliders you already know I'm going to nominate mine:) made a couple tweaks that open up the run game but whatever we choose doesn't matter. As long as I know if I lose an early conference user game my season isn't pretty much over... happened to me in CoC and I honestly didn't care for the last part of the season if I won or lost because I knew the other user was going to win out.

Can we do the offseason together? I know folks go to church (and football) on Sunday so that won't work but what about Saturday night (est)? Most of the games should be over by then and it'll help us shoot into Season 2 sooner. If not can we hard advance twice a day through it?

6. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Im down for your sliders and i guess u better hope you dont play the Illini early then huh lol. As far as offseason recruiting goes i will take and be open for anytime other than 12pm est to 3pm est

7. ThePaw

ThePaw I'm so seasonal it hurts, baby!

I won't be able to make it on Saturday, but if the majority of you guys can then go ahead. You can just sim past my stuff.

8. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Nah, we won't sim past you. We normally do two advances a day until we're complete, that way everyone gets a chance to recharge and have time to recruit without the "being rushed" feeling. May have to do something different this year like skip transfers (or something stupid you can't control) and just post that info in a thread for all to see, that way we don't waste time.

If y'all wanna savor your Saturday and just do our normal two-a-day advances I'm cool with it, I'm cool with anything we run with:)

9. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

I'm down for Jerzey's sliders as well. I'm not available Saturday night so if we do it 2 advances per day I think that would be best.

10. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

im cool with jerzey's sliders...and im with jerzey, on doing it in one night, although i wouldnt like saturday night just because id like to see the missouri and oklahoma game, but dosent matter that much...whatever you decide jvig is fine

11. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

twice a days sound good, Also im down with Jerzey's sliders. I think you can skip transfers and cut players(were not supposed to be over 70 players anyways), even training results. pretty much just need players leaving, 5 weeks of recruiting and position changes

12. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

me and Ga tried to connect about 10x but for some reason we keep getting booted. we both reset our routers and we both tried to host the game. Unfortunately you can sim Jvig.

13. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

Jersey when you get a chance log onto my account to adjust sliders. We will advance 2x a day (11:00 am and 7pm EST).

We are currently at players leaving.

LSU DE L. Edwards
    Notre Dame MLB M.Teo

14. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I can do it right now.... and I'll set up an offseason thread to let folks know where we're at and also to post when their done so you don't have to fire up the console everytime to see

15. LambeauLeap04

LambeauLeap04 Walk On

Jersey's sliders sound good to me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.