Offseason

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Mr2Bits, Nov 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Waiting patiently for Florida / Florida St., so I figured I'd start this up. Any chance we can knock this out tomorrow? Or even late tonight? I am free pretty much whenever.

As for the schedule. Florida gets Michigan @ home (week 2 please), LSU in conference, and FSU @ home (last game of the season please).

2. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

late tonight..lol I only got two recruits to sign...but i want to get our content done tomorrow..before I have to get my lesson plan together.....

3. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Yeah...I have some lesson planning to do tomorrow as well. I think Ohio St. / LSU is the last game.

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I have to be back to work at 6am (midnight est) so if Max/ben can knock their game out tonight along with whoever else needs to play I'd be down for tonight.... just have to start at maybe 8pm est or so... what works because I really don't want to do two-a-days but won't go crazy if we have too... maybe even tomorrow afternoon?... I know we have some teachers so I don't want them to be up all night on a Sunday when they are trying to prepare for their week... especially forever because he has to hear about Power Rangers and Justin Beiber all week;)

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

6. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

lol...forever. I only have two 7th grade classes, and fortunately Justin Beiber doesn't come up all that often. Tomorrow afternoon could work, but let's do this!

7. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Wow you have 7th graders too? lol... 7th grade... in 7th grade I was mourning the death of the greatest rapper of all-time Christopher "B.I.G" Wallace... :waits for tubb:

8. LambeauLeap04

LambeauLeap04 Walk On

i'm confused of what is going to be 'knocked out'. Like just all the bowl games so we can advance to week 1 of recruiting? Or do you guys mean try to stay up late and do the whole offseason together?

9. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Stay up for the whole kitten kabudel or is it kabuddul or kabudle... I dont' know but yeah, we're trying to knock the whole thing out tonight or tomorrow...

10. LambeauLeap04

LambeauLeap04 Walk On

I'd be down to knock the whole thing out as long as its not like rapid fire and I don't have enough time to properly recruit, change positions for players, etc.

11. ThePaw

ThePaw I'm so seasonal it hurts, baby!

I'll stay up until about 12 or 12:30 eastern and knock out some of it, but if it goes past that i'm going to bed as I have class the next day. I wouldn't mind you guys completing it without me though.

12. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

We would not advance without giving everyone time. It takes a little over 2 hours to do the whole thing.

13. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

lmao. I am not gonna get into a pissing contest about the so-called best rapper. If you believe B.I.G was the best rapper....thats what YOU believe. No hate here....BIG is in my Top 5.

14. BG

BG On The Rize!

Tonight would be best for me! Thats some funny ish about the seventh graders! They actually dont talk about Justin alot! Since I coach most of the boys (football and/or track), all they want to talk about is sports. Surprisingly, the little female students want to know about it as well. I know its just a ploy to not do any work! You can't blame them for trying though, LOL!

15. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

I did that ish all the time.....You see the Laker game lastnight? what about those Dodgers...lol

16. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

I have to go to a family dinner thing at 6...but after that im good all night...however is good for me. I would rather not tommorow afternoon as I dont get to watch the Browns win often and tomorrow we stand a pretty good chance

17. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

I say we do this in a few hours 7pm est

18. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

I'll hop on after the Gators get rolled by FSU. That should be around 7-7:30. Have Maximus and Ben played yet?

19. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

No.. i sent maximus a message on psn but he must not be around...I have to leave in about a half hour so wont have enough time to get the game in before 7...but shouldnt be long after that

20. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

ok just text me when you guys finish.

Can anyone not participate in getting the offseason done tonight?

21. LambeauLeap04

LambeauLeap04 Walk On

i will be good to go from about 8:30 est until how ever long it takes

22. Gabeastmode

Gabeastmode Walk On

I'm ready when you guys are

23. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Shoot me a txt (352.281.0251) if this is going down. I am watching a DVD. Thanks.

24. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

Ben and I are gonna play tomorrow night around 10 est, sorry for holding this up (especially since I can't get any recruits). I have family over for the holiday so it's a time crunch.

25. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

Definitly understand. We will try and get the offseason done on Monday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.