Offseason?

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by PAgamer07, Feb 5, 2011.

1. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

So... What night are we looking at doing the offseason? Also can we get a schedule request thread up please?

2. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

@GoGators
    @Big Suge Knight
    @recchem2000
    @MaslerBoros16
    @dakota7
    @gowazzucougs
    @Pagamer07
    @fuzzyl0gic
    @AJ Hart MN
    @blLL flo

Thanks for getting this up PA, boss has been up my ass lately and I haven't had a chance to do much around here.

If we advance to bowl season today we should be able to get to the offseason on Monday night/Tuesday morning. I doubt many of you will be playing tomorrow with the Superbowl, so I don't expect the advance to happen too quickly.

I would prefer to get this done in a night if possible.

What night would you guys prefer and at what time? Wednesday night works best for me and I can be flexible with the time, but I can probably move stuff around and make any night this coming week work.

Thoughts?

3. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

The next few days are really busy for me. I'm working today, Packer game tomorrow and work again Monday and Wednesday. Tuesday I have a meeting at 7 central, so I could late on Tuesday. I'm willing to get a sub if needed, though. I should be able to recruit from my work computer too. The big part of the offseason will be swaying players....I've got a bunch of juniors who had big years. I don't think its gonna be pretty.

I guess my preference would be Wednesday night or Thursday I'm totally free.

4. PAgamer07

Well we are doing our offseason in the Redshirts this week and it is tentatively scheduled for Friday Night. Really the only time that doesnt work for me would be Thursday. Id prefer to start this around 8-9PM EST whichever day we did it.

5. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Only day I got is Wednesday and next weekend. I need to have things wrapped up by 10pm ET though so ideally I'd like to start by 8et at the latest.

6. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

I could do Wednesday.

7. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

I'm cool with wednesday but like Gators, the earlier the better for me.

8. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

I won't know my work schedule until tomorrow, I'll let you know.

9. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Any night works for me. The sooner the better IMO.

10. fuzzyl0gic

Monday night is no good for me, I am free Tuesday evening. Wednesday I won't be free until midnight or later (EST), and Thursday I am free.

11. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

It looks like the majority is Wednesday so far. Fuzzy and Dakota can you guys get subs? I can try to find them for you if need be.

12. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

Wednesday is fine for me, i just need to know the time

13. dakota7

I will find a sub. Can we get to players leaving if at all possible sometime Tuesday? Or even today?

14. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

I won't be able to play until tomorrow but I can get us to players leaving after I play that night.

15. dakota7

That's cool. I just want to see who's going pro for myself. Maybe we can get week 1 recruiting on Tuesday night then too, that way I can set my board and a gameplan for my sub.

16. PAgamer07

Weve changed Redshirts offseason to Monday night, so yeah. Wednesday works perfectly..

17. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

What time Wednesday? If its 8pm EST, i dont think I can do it. I can try and find a sub though. UVA's recruiting is pretty much finished and I doubt anyone is trying to leave early so if I miss it entirely, it won't be the end of the world.

18. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

I'm scheduling it for 8pm Wed. since most people seem to be able to make it, and those that can't don't have a lot riding on the offseason. If you need a sub make sure you let me know so I can invite them to the dynasty, unless your giving them your info to log onto your account.

I will play my bowl game and advance to players leaving tonight. As soon as you are done with players leaving make sure you "green up" or post on here and I will advance to the next stage. Maybe we can even knock out week 1 of recruiting before the offseason night starts on Wed, that'll make things go a lot quicker.

19. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

Cool, I was hoping you would do that.

20. dakota7

I'm at the firehouse today, but can do player's leaving first thing in the morning. If you transfer commish to me, I'll advance it once I'm done.

• Like Like x 1
  21. dakota7

This is 8pm est, correct?

22. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Yessir.

23. fuzzyl0gic

Done with week 1. I don't have a sub, but I'm only going after a few more recruits, hopefully the CPU can land them.

24. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

I'll get week 1 done tonight and might be in the same boat as fuzzy. I'll try and get on tomorrow but don't bank on it.

25. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

I will do Week 1 tonight, I may also need a sub, but I am working on one. If the guy agrees, maybe I can get him to do @recchem2000 as well