Offseason

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Masler, Jun 3, 2011.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

So how many find it necessary to recruit in the offseason? Anyone still going after someone? If not I will be skipping the recruiting phase and only stopping at Players Leaving and Position Changes. Pre-Season will also be skipped except for Schedules (Redshirts are pointless also).

Seeing as our final season recruiting won't be necessary (unless you have fun doing it just to see who you can land), we will be flying through it.

2. broth262

broth262 Dirty Terps

Featured Threads:
    I might want to. If it's our last season I might no go with Indiana, but I'll see who looks good.

3. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

I'm fine with all that Masler

4. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

yeah, I don't see where the point is for offseason recruiting. I may do in season for fun if some 5 stars wanna come to my school lol.

5. Koach Vonner

Koach Vonner Walk On

I think I'm ok with that

6. robmacdog

robmacdog Walk On

I'd like to do it and can take care of it quickly, so it doesn't slow people down. I'm in serious need of Defensive Linemen and have a couple of JUCO guys I'm going after to fill holes.

7. sibellius

sibellius Too legit to quit

The game usually throws in a few new solid recruits in the offseason so I'm with robmacdog.

8. Masler

Masler Moderator

I want to get through this as quickly as possible, those who need to do recruiting...I will be doing 12 hour advances, so let's try not to make it last more than 3 days OR we can set up a night for you guys to recruit

9. robmacdog

robmacdog Walk On

That works for me. Like I've said before, I'm legitimately trying to add a couple of guys who can play next season so it's important to me to get a look at the off-season generated recruits. It won't take me long at all though. I can definitely get it finished in one night.

10. Koach Vonner

Koach Vonner Walk On

If it's next week then the CPU can do mine. If its not then I will do it.