offseason

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by pnc, Aug 11, 2011.

1. pnc

pnc Walk On

Hey guys question for someone?

My router is down. I may not be able to get back on the box until monday. How do I do offseason on the internet? Whats the website? thanks

2. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

easports.com/dynasty

3. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

im actually looking on it now and it is messed up. it says i only have 1 commited prospect. so i wouldnt trust it.

4. pnc

pnc Walk On

thanks. yeah it says i have 0 recruits, but i have 17/18 on my board. Hopefully its fixed before tonight. we still on for 9:30 tonight?

5. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

i thought 9 so be ready for 9. it may be 9:30 though. i talked to clay last night and he said 9. i hope your router screwing up doesnt screw you over. bc you need all the recruits you can get bro

6. pnc

pnc Walk On

Yeah i know what you mean. Ive got a shot at a few more good recruits, plus any they add for offseason. Ive got a couple four * and 9 three* committed know. 5 of my 3 stars are high 3s close to a four so its not looking to bad.

7. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

they fixed it right after we started our OD. In order for ours to accurate we would have had to restart our OD. In my other OD it has everything accurate and correct.

8. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

Wow that sucks why didn't it just automatically fix ours?? Does that mean the patches won't fix our dynasty since we already started it?

9. pnc

pnc Walk On

So theres no way for me to recruit online?

10. Magoo

Magoo Walk On

I dont thnk so, also they are working on a new website so I would think the new website will be fine and our dynasty will be on the new web site whenever it is released, and the announcement say 9 pm est.