Offseason

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by gowazzucougs, Aug 30, 2011.

1. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

ndfootball23
    Adam B
    Danthraxxx
    NatiSaint
    EAsportsKiLLer85
    Boom29
    gowazzucougs
    lilmaggie
    thefans455
    mikedeep97
    Connor
    Tschetter2

Okay everyone it appears we will be getting through CCG week by Thursday and Bowl Games most likely Saturday if there is no Transfer Failed Glitch. Is it possible for us to do the offseason stuff in one day either on Sunday or Monday? I figure that is our best shot at getting in one day. Otherwise we will do 12 hour advances until we are ready to go.

As I stated before if two or more people encounter the glitch I am just simming the games because no one will get their scores reported correctly. If the glitch occurs we will be in the offseason Friday night. We will move at a 12 hour advance prior to our designated day if we are able to do it in one try.

On the poll question, if you are available on Sunday to do the offseason please state the time you are available. I will not be back home till at least 2:00 pm PST. I most likely would not be able to log on til 4:00 PST. If we were to do it on Monday we could really do it at any time based on my availability, so I will put some different times on the board and you can tell me what you can do.