Offseason

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by gowazzucougs, Dec 4, 2011.

1. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

EAsportsKiLLer85
    mikedeep97
    Darkwing
    Boom29
    Connor
    Philstyle3005
    Wyrmreaver

Let's try to be ready 8 PST for the next advance

players that cannot be swayed
    J. Hankins OSU
    A. Bellemy OSU
    Seastrunk-Oregon
    I. Dixon-Oregon
    D. Baxter-USC

Mike you have a punter that wants to go pro and he won an award. I am not sure if the rule addresses kickers and punters. But you can try and sway if the rules does not address this.

2. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

I'm not in town but did seastrunk end up winning the heisman and did I beat tcu on the sim?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

I cant believe that jerk Baxter wants to go pro, dude is only a 91, was injured half the year and only finished with 750 yards...... Oh well, I have depth at HB

4. EAsportsKiLLer85

EAsportsKiLLer85 Banned

im going to do mine now

5. mikedeep97

mikedeep97 Walk On

I'm at work now but I should be able to get this completed..

I think I may let the punter go pro and just go with the young guys I have..

6. Wyrmreaver

I'll green mine up by midnight tonight

7. mikedeep97

mikedeep97 Walk On

I ended up stealing it from you w/ Payne. :D I was shocked, actually. I figured you had the award sewn up.

8. mikedeep97

mikedeep97 Walk On

I can't make the changes go through. I keep getting an error "Online Dynasty is currently unavailable." I could not sway SS H. Clinton-Dix (NFL) and C Rory Richardson (transfer). I let punter, Chris Mandell go to the NFL (RSJr and already have a backup punter who redshirted and a nice kicker w/ a K that wants to sign w/ me).

I can try again later, but if I get the error again can we wait to move forward? I don't want to lose five guys that WILL come back (did it twice and the same five guys came back both times) and strengthen the team/add depth.

9. Wyrmreaver

I just noticed the 8 pm thing.... I cant be on til late tonight so am also seeking an extension, assuming I have more than the one guy seeking greener pastures

10. mikedeep97

mikedeep97 Walk On

Just went back and tried again.. Still getting an error.. Not sure what to do. Maybe you can try, commish? Either that or I have to sit back and let them walk...

11. mikedeep97

mikedeep97 Walk On

So I figured out that the transfer failed issue happens when I persuade C Robert Campbell and LOLB Jeremy Denman to stay. For some reason when they choose to stay it causes the TF error.

Let me know if you can think of a way to fix this as I'd really prefer to keep Campbell (he's my starting C.. guess I shouldn't have benched some of my starting linemen for the bowl game to see what I had in some of my backup linemen.. :().

12. gowazzucougs

mikedeep97

I think you are screwed. This glitch was in last year's game. There is no way around it.

13. gowazzucougs

I will give you an extension, I going to pass the commish power to you so you can advance us when you are done.

14. mikedeep97

mikedeep97 Walk On

#%$!&@

15. gowazzucougs

16. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

So at the least you tried talking one player into staying then backed out of recruiting to let it save? You may get a guy or two that way but Cougs is right no way around it :(
    It's happened to me so I feel for ya

17. mikedeep97

mikedeep97 Walk On

Yeah, I got three of the five to stay but I'm going to lose my starting C (RSFr--85 OVR) to a transfer failed error. Kid started every game and I took him and my starting LG out (also RSFr--85 OVR) to just give some true freshman some playing time since they weren't shirted and might as well play. Just a random, last minute idea and I lose my starting C who would have likely given me two more years as the starter in the middle..

Just sucks

18. Wyrmreaver

Sometimes I really hate this MF-ing game...... xfer failed on players leaving. Not as many as Alabama, but losing 5 players, 3 of which I had convinced to stay...... I am going to try putting myself on autopilot then advancing and see if the CPU will get any to stay....

DAMN IT!!!

19. Wyrmreaver

mikedeep97 I also set you to autopilot, maybe we'll get lucky and the CPU will keep some of these jokers

20. Wyrmreaver

21. mikedeep97

mikedeep97 Walk On

Just for future reference, it's usually one or two players that are the issue. If you go through them one at a time, you can get the ones that aren't the issue to stay.

22. gowazzucougs

Everyone we are having some technical difficulties, so I can't advance yet. I going to PM Darkwing to see if he can advance us

23. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

Ok guys, we are in Week 2. Get that recruiting in and I'm sure Cougs will advance us first thing in the AM

24. gowazzucougs

Wyrmreaver

I will probably transfer you commish powers again tonight since you get on really late so you can advance, and then transfer the power back to me.

25. Wyrmreaver

gowazzucougs

I will probably be doing my recruuiting before 9pm PST from a PC