Offseason

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by onaradio34, Oct 26, 2012.

1. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Advancing to offseason tonight. We will do this like last year, at least one advance per day. Would really like to do 2 per day but I know that is tough for some guys. It helps me a great deal if you guys do the following in regards to letting me know you are ready for advance:

1) When you have met your scholarship limit, post IN THIS THREAD that you are done.

2) If you recruit from console, always select "ready for advance" when you finish so I can see you are ready.

3) If you recruit from the dynasty wire, please post that you are ready. I will have a thread for each step in the offseason process.

The more you guys help with this the faster we can get to season 3. If someone is not ready but has gave no indication that they need more time, I will not hesitate to advance. So, delay at your own risk. Hopefully, you guys know me well enough by now to know that all you have to do is give me a heads up and I will work with you the best I can.

BG
    Juicemann03
    Donkalion
    cmassey13
    ISUCubswin
    Crumbler81
    cyhiphopp
    Jbbubba

2. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

Sounds like a plan! Hopefully my lollygagging recruits will actually pull the trigger in the offseason.

3. onaradio34

Just flash those rings

4. Jbbubba

Jbbubba Walk On

Louisville won the Championship???? WOOOOHHOOOOOOOO

Anyhoo, I have already reached my scholarship limit haha. This offseason should be pretty breezy.

5. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

The 'VILLE BABY!

Just don't miss position changes if you have any athletes recruited. The CPU will pick some dumb positions for your guys that you might not want.

6. ISUCubswin

ISUCubswin Walk On

Does anyone know what my scholarship limit is? I'm not sure how many seniors I had on the team last year

7. onaradio34

I count 52 on your roster right now. Which means you would have 18 openings +2 cushion for a total of 20 available scholarships.

8. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

You kids with your "new math".

9. cmassey13

cmassey13 Walk On

Done with player cuts.