Offseason

Discussion in 'Chompion's League' started by macc24usc, Apr 4, 2013.

1. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

May be early with some games yet to be played but talking with Spayer419 last night he's apparently going to be inactive after this bowl season. Because OS is a time consuming, daunting task I don't believe he will want to stick around to adv along.... with that being said is anyone interested in taking over?

I told himk I'd be more than happy to commish it for the time being, as probably the most active member here. I would also understand if I'm "not qualified" being a newer member around here.

I think we've got a great league and some geniune interest picked back up lately I don't think we should call
    er quits its still 3 months away from a new game and I still have fun in this league. By the looks of the activity lately I believe people want to continue to build their teams, as well. Texas and OSU gone does suck but opens the door for other teams to reign supreme. I have a freind with whom I've had some legit classics with in past leagues contact me about a potential spot in our league and will be flexible as to which team he will chose... with an opening in SEC/B1G shouldn't be extremely difficult.
    Let me know what you guys think, if someones interested in taking over and when off-seasno works for everyone assuming we're done Bowl Week by tommorow evening?

2. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

Just an idea, but how would Sunday work for everyonhe? I'm working I believe just until 4pm and could do it after but I also may be off completely so we could do a day-time off-season so nobodies up exteremely late? Without a full house we should have a quicker pace I believe.

3. CJTHA1

CJTHA1 Walk On

In regards to the off-season Sunday is not a good day for me but Monday is so if we can do it Monday that would be fine

4. Glen Cieske

Glen Cieske Walk On

Im good with any day for the off-season as long as its not tuesday and as long as its after 2pm cst and ends no later then 10 cst

5. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

Monday anytime after 4pm East works

6. Rekkapryde

Rekkapryde Walk On

Monday night is best for me as well.

7. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

Okay so is everyone going to be on to ight....say 6pm east???

8. jandy

jandy Walk On

6pm EST might be a little early for some people...how about 8 or so? Up to you though, commish :)(y)

9. Rekkapryde

Rekkapryde Walk On

Rather it be later

10. CJTHA1

CJTHA1 Walk On

So what time is the off-season party tonight??

11. Captain Clutch

Captain Clutch Walk On

I'm good to go. I couldn't get my bowl game in, so I'm good to just sim it.

12. Rekkapryde

Rekkapryde Walk On

We doing this tonite?

13. CJTHA1

CJTHA1 Walk On

Im ready to do this tonight if everyone else is!!

14. Antonio T.

Antonio T. Walk On

Looks like it will be Tuesday, Everyone was probably watching the game...

15. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

FYI, I am going to have limited availability in the near future. I am getting divorced and I am in the process of moving. After the move I will probably be without internet for a while. I am ok with being put on Auto for a while. Sorry for the inactivity lately. It's been tough.

16. CJTHA1

CJTHA1 Walk On

I was def watching the game and it was a good game overall. I guess Tuesday will be the day

17. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Hey guys, I apologize for not transfering commish last night. I need to receive approval from someone here first. I will be making a post later today hopefully detailing how we will move forward

18. CJTHA1

CJTHA1 Walk On

Spayer419 that's cool. If you are leaving the league I just want to say it was very good to play you even though we played each other one time. You brought me into this dynasty and brought me back into it after my absence. Thanks man and you will be missed

• Like Like x 1
  19. CJTHA1

CJTHA1 Walk On

So do we have any word on the off-season because I wont be available tomorrow night.

20. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

None just yet. I think we'll likely need to hang tight until such time as we get commish transferred. We won't do it if you can't make it tommorow CJ....likely Thursday night does this work for everyone?

21. CJTHA1

CJTHA1 Walk On

Thursday night is good for me. Just pumped to get this next season started

• Like Like x 1
  22. Rekkapryde

Rekkapryde Walk On

Thursday is perfect

• Like Like x 1
  23. jandy

jandy Walk On

What time on Thursday are we thinking?

24. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

Rekkapryde CJTHA1 cyhiphopp Antonio T. Captain Clutch jandy

I'm flexible as I don't work or have class Thursday. We can do a day-time adv or we can do at night I'm assuming 8PM eastern would work for most. That way we nshould be done by 11pm and schedules can begin being worke don.

25. jandy

jandy Walk On

Tomorrow is opening day for the baseball team I work for, so who knows what time I'll get off. The game starts at 5, so my guess is around 9 but I don't want to hold up the offseason if it's just me that can't make it. I can just give someone my info and they can do my stuff for me. I'm done recruiting, so that's not an issue

• Like Like x 1