Offseason's coming!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by saintsdave75, Feb 4, 2011.

1. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

I've been getting with all the teams out of the playoffs to make their cuts down to 53. I'd also like to if it's ok start re-color coding the capbooks and adjusting rookie salaries as these teams are done with everything from this season if this is ok. If you look on each teams capbook page, under the Last Modified date ,you we see "RFO" indicating that this team is Ready For Offseason.

2. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Ya, we should come up with another post to put up that gets people ready. Win, is that something you can help with?

3. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Was there anything from last seasons offseason that we can do to help things run better. No doubt it was one of our smoothest offseasons yet but there can always be room for improvement.

One thing I remember was Dave was swamped when it came to awarding of Blind Bid Free Agents. Maybe we can add someone to that team to help check the emails and figure out the rebids and stuff.

Also, I HAD NOTHING TO DO. You guys did such a good job, I just sat back and watched. I would like to find something somewhere that I can help with. I mean I am on the Trade Review Board but I can help in other places also.

4. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

yeah I was definitely swamped wit hthe ones done after midnight and before 10 am, and the nplaying cathcup the rest of the time. Anyone who wants can help with that

5. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

I
    I dont mind helping. Especially with me working nites often, I would be up to award those late nite bids.

6. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Capbook wise, it was by far the best we've ever done. I think it was the first time we had more than one cap guy, though. Either way, I didn't touch the cap book much at all except to check on people that had never done the cap book before.

Jeremy, best bet would be to help with FA if you can. I think FA awarding and checking bids are the one "problem" we had, if we can call it a problem.

Anyone who has access to the cap book also need to ring in so we can do like we did last year: assign divisions and an overseer of all. I could do the overseeing, but I think most all people on capbook (with exception of maybe Ox here) are veterans of it and know how to edit it pretty well.

This offseason, Jeremy, I may not be needed at all for much of anything.

7. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

So win do you want me to come up with a post or is that something you can handle? i just think your best suited since you run the capbook and what not.

8. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

ive been tinkering with it a bit in OMFL and WFL books, and i feel good about messing wih it... thank god for the undo button lol. anyways, when things get rolling ill get with my bosses and we will devise a plan

9. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

What kind of post do we need? I can do like I did last year with the schedule announcement, but we already have it stickied from last year. If we are sticking with that gameplan (which worked well last year), then it'll be easy to do the post. I just need to know if this is a descriptive post (ala here's what we are doing this year type of post) or an informative post (ala "hey, dummies, here is our schedule, go read and follow it!" type post).