Oh Sh*T! Game of the WEEK!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Lee.Flex, Nov 25, 2009.

1. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

Oh Sh*T! Game of the WEEK!

Tulane (Onaradio) @ Tulsa (bkhog)

Wow.... how did I miss over this one.... and how did no one else bring it up in discussion?

Tulane is #1 in the Nation @ 10-0, while Tulsa sits @ 7-2. Upset City? Maybe. If Tulane gets knocked off, they won't regain #1 for the rest of the year, and UAB would become the clear cut favorite to win C-USA... while becoming #1, shifting #3 Nevada to #2.

Implications of this game have the effect of changing the BCS Naty Title race.

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Oh wow! yeah I did not notice this at all, I have been too busy thinking about the direction of the league haha. This will be a unreal game. I will make my prediction...

Tulane will come into the game cocky but Tulsa wont have an answer for Tulane's offense but will give them a heavy dose of their own medicine..

Tulane: 38
    Tulsa: 49

3. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Tulsa by 3

4. BG

BG On The Rize!

Bowl Busters is becoming just that. Can't wait to see the outcome of this year!!! Also, when will the restructuring take place???

5. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

haha...I tried to tell you guys about this game. It promises to be a good one. Good thing for Tulane is we have the tiebraker in our division so even a loss should still get us into the conf champ game vs uab.

edit: no i was wrong. a Tulane loss shuts them out of everything. Sh*t I gotta get the boys ready for this one.

6. thievaryx

thievaryx Walk On

Ooooh, big big game :D

7. thievaryx

thievaryx Walk On

Post up in Upset City... Corso going out on a limb there