Ohio Bobcats Press Conference

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Milbut, Aug 16, 2010.

1. Milbut

Milbut Walk On

Ohio Bobcats Press Conference

(Disclaimer: I'm stealing this idea from Bowling for Roses as I think it would be fun. I'm going to do it this week to get it started, then I would like somebody to step up and take the reigns. Also feel free to use the logo for the league wherever you would like. Clearly I pasted the Mac and C-USA logo's together, but it will work for now.)

[​IMG]

Were you worried your players were going to have a let-down following the big win against Ohio State?

Do you think your team will be ranked next week following another convincing victory against Marshall?

How do you like your chances of winning the MAC this year?

2. Fisker

Fisker Walk On

(Disclaimer: I'm stealing this idea from Bowling for Roses as I think it would be fun. I'm going to do it this week to get it started, then I would like somebody to step up and take the reigns. Also feel free to use the logo for the league wherever you would like. Clearly I pasted the Mac and C-USA logo's together, but it will work for now.)

[​IMG]

Were you worried your players were going to have a let-down following the big win against Ohio State?
    The thought of a let-down is always in the back of my head following any win. You just have to stick with your guns and stay true to what you are good at. Our gameplan every week has been fairly simple, get the ball to our best players and let them work. Since our team doesn't have any extreme standouts our best player seems to change week by week and we have to take advantage of that on the fly. If the running game is struggling we have to take it to the air and vice versa. Lucky for us one of those avenues has gotten the job done. Marshall only lost by 5 to OSU so we knew we weren't in for an easy game by any means and the final score wasn't a true reflection of the battle on the field.
    Do you think your team will be ranked next week following another convincing victory against Marshall?
    No. If we weren't ranked after beating OSU it's going to take a few weeks for the voters to come around. I noticed we were listed as receiving some votes but not enough, I suspect the same this week.
    How do you like your chances of winning the MAC this year?
    I like our chances but don't know what else is down the road. If we make it to the MAC championship we know there will be just as strong a team as us playing in it. Being our first time in the league and playing different people, with one or two off weeks you can pretty much kiss the title goodbye.