Ohio Bobcats Season Preview

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by Tiger171, Aug 27, 2010.

1. Tiger171

Tiger171 ONE FULL SEASON WITH NO TF's!! VICTORYYYY!!

Ohio Bobcats Season Preview

The 2011 Bobcats have a lot to live up to after an 11-3 and MAC runner-up 2010 season. This years Bobcat squad will have a lot of new faces lining up on both sides of the ball as many key players have moved on to the next level or graduated. Head Coach Garrison has said all throughout the spring that this young team has proven nothing on the field and that last year's team was just that last years. The offensive will be lead by Junior Tyler Tettleton who showed promise last year filling in for Boo Jackson in 2 games and the running attack will be handed over to Incoming Freshman HB Josh Gay, a 3* HB from Cincinatti's St. X. The defense will show most of the new faces having to replace MLB Noah Keller (a four year starter) and All-American, Lombardi Award winning LE Dak Notestine. Freshman Rich Winston will be thrust into being the signal caller for the Bobcats D. If the Bobcats Green and White spring game was any indication of how the season was going play out then the Bobcats offense better be prepared to score a bundle of points because the Bobcats young Defense looked to have holes in just about every facet it.

2011 Schedule:

Tulsa
    Ohio State
    Cincinatti
    Kent State
    @ Texas A&M
    BYE
    Western Michigan
    @ Eastern Michigan
    @ Buffalo
    @ Temple
    Northern Illinois
    Miami (Oh.)

2. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

Notestine was a beast!! Who you counting on this season to step up on defense and take over for your All-Universe player?

3. Tiger171

I don't know yet...Nobody has stepped up in the 1st 2 games...in fact sometimes nobody even makes a tackle! lol

4. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

haha i feel ya. in my first game, the opposing rb had at least 12 broken tackles. the weird thing was illiniois started their backup and he absolutely killed me. when the backup got tired, they put in the starter who actually had a "star" under him. needless to say, he also molested my team(y)

5. Tiger171

yeah i just gave up 381 yards and 4 tds to jordan hall who is a 190 pound speed back but he had 8 broken tackles...kind of disheartening to my defense.