1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Ohio State 17 Michigan State 16

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MS8403, Oct 1, 2012.

1. MS8403

MS8403 Walk On

Fmode11
    GDip

;)

2. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Thank you referee for the fumble recovery for TD - oh wait..... :mad:

That early missed FG came back to haunt us.... But it was a beautiful midwest day.... I think I am going to buying season tickets just to go to the MSU/Mich game next year and just sell the rest since it's expensive to fly to MI every weekend.

3. GDip

GDip Walk On

Why was i tagged? i don't have a dog in this fight... either way close games are always better games, win/lose.

4. MS8403

MS8403 Walk On

I thought you were a Michigan State fan. I only meant to rub it in FMode's face then.

5. GDip

GDip Walk On

nope, UGA Bulldogs fan here. but I like the attempt!

6. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Man F*CK this season. We lost by 1 to OSU, lost to flippin' Iowa in double OT in the rain, and then lose to scUM on a last second field goal... We now have to in to Camp Randell and try and beat Wisconsin were they are nearly unbeatable in the past 6 or so years... FML :eek: