Ohio State-Arizona

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by aarondramp, Dec 2, 2011.

1. aarondramp

aarondramp ten thousand words

Wyrmreaver

After how I played in week 1, I wish your in-laws were here, and you were on AP. I'm actually home from work today and could play today if that works for you.

2. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

aarondramp

I cant get on til about 10:30 pm tonight...... I sent you a friend request yesterday, my GT is neal henn

does tonight work for you? 10:30-11:00 ish start time? (PST)

3. aarondramp

When could you play tomorrow night? I have a couple of sick kids, so I'm not sure how my evening is going to unfold.

4. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

Same time..... I work retail and go to school so I rarely see my family, the "deal" with my wife is that I can play when they go to bed, usually 10:30 ish, sometimes earlier.

Tomorrow I am off which is rare for me on a Sat, and I have to spend time with the fam, including taking my kiddos (4 and 9) shopping for xmas presents for my wife. Because I am off I may free up and be able to play earlier, but I wouldn't bank on it.

Ultimately I know that my schedule requirements are pretty strict compared to other guys, so if we just cant make it work I am cool going on AP and letting you trounce my squad.

This is way more long winded than I intended..... I will get on late tonight, if you are up and on we can knock it out, if you cant I can try to hit you up sometime tomorrow.... If I cant until late tomorrow I will look for you when I get on again, if you again cant do it I will put it on AP and you can play the CPU on sunday

sound okay by you?

5. aarondramp

Let's plan on tomorrow night. It looks like I'll be sharing the couch with my 3 year old tonight. I'll PM you my number, though. Just send me a text when you are ready tonight, and I'll let you know if I can do it tonight.

6. aarondramp

Wyrmreaver

Doesn't look like tonight will work. I would probably have to keep pausing. Let's do tomorrow night.