1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Ohio State @ Oklahoma

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by DJ Rhude, Mar 28, 2009.

1. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

Ohio State @ Oklahoma

Let me know when you want to play Juggs......tonight after 11pm I should be good if that isn't too late

Sunday night, after 10pm est

2. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

hey man, know we talked on xbl, but you had people there. tonite i won't be around. tomm night should work. how much after 10 you thinking?

3. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

10 should be good Juggs....I'll let you know before hand if anything changes

4. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Rhude, I'm like 50/50 If I can make it tonite. Something has come up family wise. I'm gonna try my best to be there tonite. If not tomm after 10 works for me. And If I can't make it ill post here from my phone. Sorry everyone If it holds up the advance 1 day

5. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Yeah rhude (and everyone else for that matter) I'm sorry but I gotta bail tonite. Little family incident thing. Tomm after 10 we can run it If your available, If not I don't want to hold up everyone any more, so have helli set me to auto and you play the cpu tonite. Sorry guys.

6. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Everything alright?

7. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

No problem Juggs, family comes first, I definitely understand that....I hope everything's alright man

As for our game, no way on the auto...I'd never disrespect your team like that

8. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Ok even more change of plans. Ill be able to play tonite. Might be 10-15 mins late. Hope you see this and will be on. As for what happened, I have a hot headed brother in law who doesn't get along with neighbors and there was a bit of a brawl that ensued, followed by the cops. All ok now thou, atleast for the time beings

9. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Adult fights for the win!

10. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

take him down juggs!

[​IMG]

11. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

sorry about the mixup tonight Juggs...I never read this thread again so I assumed you wasn't going to be available tonight based on your post......espcially if it was a family matter.....I scheduled another game, had no idea you were going to be on

12. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

i don't eat oreo's because of this movie....any snack that can cost you money as a tell, no good for you lol

13. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

what movie is it?

14. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Rounders, the only good poker movie ever made