Ohio State - Troy

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BDSDIGITAL, Dec 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Ohio State - Troy

Offense Ohio State
    Defense 3-4

2. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Offfense - Mixes it up with passing and running, but after falling behind a little was forced to throw a little more than I suspect he wanted to.

Defense - Mixes it up between zone and man coverage. He also will throw in blitzes from both sides. For whatever reason his pass coverage couldn't contain my WR and my QB only threw 2 incomplete passes. I can't remember which position he generally controls.

3. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Offense - He is pretty balanced between run and pass, under center/shotgun. If I remember correctly he used the ace sets when under center. His QB is pretty accurate and has a gun, can fit the ball downfield into tight spaces, and he is mobile enough to scramble out if nothing is open. His starting RB (Berry?) is fast and can break tackles in open space. Watch out if you come out in dime vs his shotgun sets, he isn't afraid to run the ball even on long yardage and he does it effectively (he hit me for a couple of 8+ yard runs from the shotgun formation).

Defense - Ran the 4-2-5, has some real athletes on the defensive side of the ball. He controlled one of the two LB's on most plays and seemed to be in a zone most of the time (but with the 4-2-5 reading man vs zone is tricky so I could definitely be wrong). I didn't get to see much of his bag of tricks, since my QB was hurt and I was pretty much running on every 3 of 4 plays.

Good solid player, look forward to a rematch in Austin next season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.