1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Ohio State vs LSU

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bravejaf, Jan 3, 2010.

1. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Ohio State vs LSU

I know you were waiting on your Live membership, but let me know when you can play. Tomorrow is a wash anyways due to work, unless you want to play after 11 PM. Tuesday I am free nearly all day, probably be gone from 5 PM to 8 PM for a weekly event with friends. Wednesday I'm free after 9:00 PM and the same for Thursday, though Thursday is real life NC Game. I can also play early in morning on Wed or Thur but game must be completed no later than 10 AM so I have time to get ready for work.

All times are EST.

2. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Bump... still waiting on a possible time

3. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

i can try to play tonite about 11 or so but tomorrow nite would be ideal fair warning though if my horns lose ill be in a pissy mood

4. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Wanna play after the NC game tomorrow? I am going out for game but I'll probably watch second half at home since my buddies work early in the morning. I should be able to play after that game barring it does not go into 6 overtimes.

5. hornfaninbama

Tomorrow night would be perfect. Whatever time the game ends I'll get on and we can get this week wrapped up.

6. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Sounds good. Hopefully Texas wins so you aren't too angry. I know if I played you after Fiesta Bowl last year I would probably run up the score by 100 since I'm an OSU fan. :)

7. hornfaninbama

Haha I just renewed my Live subscription so we are good to go for tonight. I looked at your roster last night, and rest assured I don't think you have to worry about me running the score up. That's a dominant roster.

8. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

When do you want to play the bowl game? I'm off tomorrow but I do have a game to play in OFFL West. Not sure what time that will be but I'm sure I can squeeze both in. Rest of the week I work till 8 PM so can't play till 9 pm.

9. hornfaninbama

I can go tonight about 1030 or 11. tomorrow night I could play earlier but either night is good for me.

10. hornfaninbama

I just found out that I will be free all night tonight. I'll head on about 7 and see where you are.

11. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I should be home around 7:30 or so, maybe earlier. Going out to dinner at 5:30 pm but usually roll in around 7.

12. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Hey Bulgy can we shoot for tomorrow night after 9 PM EST? I'm on now but gonna play my OFFL West game against another user. Been feeling kind of sick past couple days and may turn in a bit early to prep for my 12 hour work day.

13. hornfaninbama

no problem. tomorrow night is good