Ohio State vs MIchigan

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by benbuckeye, Oct 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

Ohio State vs MIchigan

jerzey just let me know what your schedule is...I have to work from 8 till around 1 or 2 est...probably all this week, so just let me know a time and ill schedule around urs

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Is that am or pm? If you wanna play right after work let me know.... I have another user game as well, whatever one can be played first will.... ones for control of my Division and to keep my national title hopes alive and this one is "The Game"... both are important:)

3. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

that was PM...I am playing medal of honor right now and will be for a while lol...just send me a message on PSN when u want to play

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Medal of Honor? They banned that from our stores how is it? Don't know when you sent that PSN about your job but handle your business.

Jack can we play this Wednesday?

Ben, same time is fine with me

5. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

hey Jerzey I can play anytime till about 6 today..its 1:45 pm est now, Ill keep checking back about very half hour or so to see if your online.

6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Until 6? Ok, handling some family issue I'll try to get on immediately after its settled, will be before 6... how did the job look?

7. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

Hey Jerzey the job looked terrible cause its a freeby hahah..Helping a friend out whose house burnt down, shouldnt be very bad at all

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.