1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Ohio State vs Texas

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bravejaf, Mar 5, 2010.

1. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Ohio State vs Texas

Uh we play again Bulgy...

I'm assuming we advance tonight but I'm already playing 1-2 user matches tonight. My schedule is a lot better after tonight. I can play Saturday after 5 pm, may still have C2C con championship to play that day too. Sunday I'm 100% free with no set plans.

2. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

I am wide open all weekend. anytime from tonight through sunday will work. I'll be on the whole time just hit me up. and I know my scouting report says I run the 4-3 but I am labbing some other defenses if I decide to run something else I'll let you know.

3. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I'll look for you tonight or tomorrow, don't really have a specific time in mind. I'm sure we'll meet up at sometime over the next couple days.

4. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

That sounds good. I just changed it in my scouting thread, but I am going to be running the 4-2-5 defense and Texas A&M on offense.

5. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I hate the 4-2-5 but guess I'll have to deal with it. I'm gonna change my defense to the multi-d playbook. I have not stopped anyone with the 4-3 in weeks so I'm finally putting an end to that playbook. Offense will still be the Auburn playbook.

Note: WR Jackson (#10) will play some snaps at Wildcat QB along with HB Berry.