Ohio State wins under new coach!

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by HoundsOfHowl, Apr 24, 2012.

1. HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl Feed Me More....Football

Apr 14, 2012
    Frustration was the look on coach Bice's face after seeing Horton throw 3 passes and 2 interceptions. After Horton came off the field, coach Bice sent in the backup to send a message to the rest of the team, play hard or lose your spot. That message was received on both sides of the ball, after scoring their first points, the Buckeyes barely looked back. The Buckeyes took the lead at 14-7 and never lost it again, only letting Indiana get within closing distance once, with less than 2 left in the first half.

"It was a huge victory for all of us, I mean hitting the road with a brand new coach, I told the kids in the locker room this game means everything for us, for the rest of the season" said Bice. Bice praised his team after the game, saying, "After those first few mistakes, this team played beyond my expectations, with 155 yards, senior, Orlando Jones carried the team on his back to the goal line before Clark would finish the Hoosiers defense with 85 yards, 4 rushing Touchdowns & Jones with 1 of his own, and the defense was phenomenal with 6 sacks and 3 interceptions!"

The Buckeyes will face off against in 2 weeks against (jms493) Penn State who is currently #4 in the nation, where the Buckeyes will look to continue with success under a new head coach!
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2012