Ohio State

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by BDSDIGITAL, Sep 12, 2009.

1. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Ohio State

I don't know about the other Buckeyes out there, but this one hurt....really bad. This might be the most painful of them all....fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We had that one too.

2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    The thing that kills me is that no matter who we play, or how we finish, the media acts like tOSU is overrated.

Last year we lost to two of the best teams in the country, and all of a sudden - overrated.

Most Buckeye fans have pretty realistic expectations for the team...we know we can't win them all, but the media builds all this hype around "not being able to get the big win".

I will take the Tressel years over just about anyone else in the nation over the last 7-8 years with the exception of Urban Meyer and Pete Caroll.

Who has beat OSU in those big games? Look in the last paragraph and you will find most of our losses the last few years.

Shaun

3. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

Washington fan here. So seeing SC win ever sux. But Carroll is the nuts. there is no arguing it. who goes ice water and engineers a drive with a TF QB where you put the ball in the air from your 5,. and then never pass it again?. and put together a 7 minute ground n pound against a defense that had your HBs number for 3 quarters.

Buckeyes needed to commit to the run there, and make Number 7 beat them. Instead of playing shell so that the rookie didnt win it over the top.

and Pryor on that last drive,?????? throwing off his back foot 4 times. c'mon.

4. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

It sucks because the best team on the field in the Fiesta Bowl last year was Ohio State, the best team in the shoe tonight was ohio state....just didn't finish...

Good luck to the rest of the big 10 this year. This is the team to beat.

Good luck to the rest of the country next year, this will be the team to beat.

Brian

5. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Pryor = great athlete but average quarterback right now.

If he ever learns to read a defense and cleans his mechanics up, watch out world.

6. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

What was Pryor doing at the end of the game?

7. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Pryor reminds me of Troy Smith - before the Heisman year, but with much more natural talent. That kid gets his head straight, and he'll light up everybody.

This was a tough one. The Big Ten bashing will resume in the morning, and Mark May will talk about how USC had an off night or something, but the real truth is this:

OSU is as good as anyone, and can beat any team in the country. No one wins them all, but any conversation about the best in the nation once again must include my Buckeyes. There are a lot of good teams out there, and anything can happen on any weekend, but all the bashing is just what I called it before ... pure wind.

I can say that we might have seen the best defense in the country tonight. Man, my boys were unbelievable. I offensive touchdown to "the greatest team that ever walked the earth - Mark May" is one hell of an effort. There will be no prancing in Hollywood after this one.

8. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

I am Gophers fan so I was rooting for you guys in this one. The Buckeyes played their hearts out and fell just short. I was extremely impressed with the game that they said "would be a blowout". Can't wait to see "The Game".

9. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

tough lost