1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Ohio vs. Toledo

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by carolinaeasy, Aug 20, 2010.

1. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Ohio vs. Toledo

Hey man, I am available to play this anytime after 12 tonight and can work on getting a time for tommorow. Just post a reply and we can work this out. PM for my cell if you want that. I have a football game tonight to coach in the real world.

2. Tiger171

Tiger171 ONE FULL SEASON WITH NO TF's!! VICTORYYYY!!

I might be able to play tonight if im still up....tomorrow i have to go into the office for lil bit but shouldnt be there all day....send a request on psn (Tiger171) and if I'm on tonight we'll get it knocked out

3. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

You wanna try and knock this out this am? I have church at 11, so 9:00 would be latest I would start a game. Otherwise, I can play right around 12ish, but then have a meeting at 2:00 until 5:00

4. Tiger171

Hit me up at like 12 and i should be on....are you talking about est or cst?

5. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

est...i have a meeting at 2 that will last until 5ish you wanna try 5?

6. Tiger171

yeah i should be on then.