Ok HURT LOCKER Guys...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JOEDESIGNS, Oct 25, 2010.

1. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

I'm trying to make us all new sigs (had to spoil the suprise) here is what I'm looking for.
    **NO MORE THAN ONE POST IN THIS MESSAGE PLEASE, when I'm looking for pictures that you posted for your sig messages clutter up the board. (you can post to save your spot)**

I'm in the process of trying to make us a really cool signature for our league, so here is what I need from each of you, and I'll use mine as an example.

1.GT-JOEDESIGNS
    2.Pic of your Schools Stadium (so mine would be Bryant Denny Stadium for Alabama)
    3.Pic of your schools logo. (Alabama has the A, and the elephant, so I may use either.)

4.One player from this years team i.e. Julio Jones from Alabama. (Please don't post more than 3.)

I'm also trying to make us a Logo for the Hurt Locker, so in your post if you have an idea post it at the bottom in RED.

Each logo posted you can right click and save as, I'll will post them as soon as they are completed in this FIRST post, so check back to make sure you see yours, then right click-save as and upload it to an image hosting site such as photobucket (IT'S FREE) and VOILA, you have a sig.

-JOEDESIGNS

EDIT: Please post LARGE Pics.

CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION: Texas

2. ctvolfan

ctvolfan Vol for Life!!

1. GT-CTVOLFAN
    2. [​IMG]
    3. [​IMG]
    4.[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

1. AJ Hart MN

2. [​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

4. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. SodaAddict

SodaAddict Proud Hurt Locker Commish

Hey, I'll use this to hold my spot and add my images as soon as I can. Very awesome man. Thanks!!

5. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

Thanks Joe. This is really cool of you to do.

1. GT-firetirepanda1 (although if you could use ryalaman instead, that would be sweet)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]