OK, it's way to quiet around here...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BulldogBully, Aug 1, 2011.

?

Who actually attends college football games?

1. I am fortunate to attend games at my alma mater or favorite school every home game!!

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  2. I don't live close enough to attend regularly but travel to at least 1 every year

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I don't live close to my favorite school but support my local university and attend sometimes

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. I find a local sports bar and never miss a televised game

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. I'd rather sit my fat ass on my own couch and watch it in the comfort of my own home

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  6. I could care less about college football...I only play this stupid video game

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  1. BulldogBully

BulldogBully Whiskey Slinger

...so since the college football season is right around the corner (the REAL season), here's a poll for ya:

2. BulldogBully

BulldogBully Whiskey Slinger

We do the whole tailgate thing at all home games and usually travel to at least one other road game. This year it'll be Kentucky (the Bourbon Trail and SEC football)...should be a good trip.

3. ThePlague0208

ThePlague0208 Walk On

Pay an arm and a leg to go to those games in Athens. But there's nothing like it

4. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

i live in frickin Hawaii. as all non southereastern fans go, around here they constantly tell me they can't wait to take me to a Hawaii game and that the tailgating is amazing. riiiiigggghhttt. just praying its not like the crickets chirpin at the UVA games ;)

5. Goose

Goose Walk On

My buddies uncle is an Tosu alumini and has season tickets. Back before the family my buddy and I used to go to the games his uncle didn't want to go to.

6. TJM

TJM Walk On

Try to get to every home game and used to go to bunch of away games. Will start trying to make it to 1 away game/year. Would like to check out BYU is BYU and PSU start up a series.

7. mrluchini

mrluchini Walk On

Its been a few seasons since I've seen BYU play in person. They are in the area twice this season, at Texas and TCU at Jerry World. I'd love to make it to the game in Austin, but that is opening weekend of the youth football league here and I'm coaching, so I cant make it. I will be at the Deathstar in late October as its in the metroplex and its at night.

For those of you with kids, once they start playing Tivo will be your best friend. As much as I love live college football, nothing beats watching/coaching your own kids on the football field.

• Like Like x 3
  8. ThePlague0208

ThePlague0208 Walk On

I know what you mean. I coach my oldest for 2 seasons when he was 9 and 10. Those were fun years.
    He is pplaying 8th grade football this year. Oh how time flies.

• Like Like x 3