OK M.B.A.!!!!!

Discussion in 'Madden Ballers Association' started by GridIRONguru614, Nov 3, 2015.

1. GridIRONguru614

GridIRONguru614 Walk On

We have got to get activity up! Games are being payed too slow, not enough chatter in the CB, etc.... Lets get this league where it needs to be.......at the top of TSO! Lets get some content pushed out there and keep recruiting people! We already got a late start on the cycle so lets get these games played! More activity! More More More!!! lol

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. Tyler Wilson

Tyler Wilson Walk On

Is it possible too many guys are stretched out across too many leagues? Just my opinion but these leagues might be more intense and more active if you could only be in 1 league per game. Like I said…just my opinion.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Hurricane GL

Hurricane GL Walk On

Notes:

1) Chat Box is a forum wide thing dominated by HaW peeps.

A - maybe we start a GroupMe/Slack/Line
    thread

2) Games are being played on schedule, it is a 72 hr advance, and a lot of people new to site.

A - Give them time to acclimate

3) we still have open teams that need to be filled

These things take time.

4. GridIRONguru614

GridIRONguru614 Walk On

Non sense! Faster damnit! Faster!

5. Tyler Wilson

Tyler Wilson Walk On

What teams are open?

6. Hurricane GL

Hurricane GL Walk On

I don't know for sure....we need XWarriorMonk to update the team owner thread

7. Hurricane GL

Hurricane GL Walk On

Also....I don't see chat box on MBA main page...I have to go to TMFL page to see it

8. Cole Copeland

Cole Copeland Mr. Irrelevant

Hurricane GL XWarriorMonk I can set up a GroupMe for the league if you guys would like.. GroupMe is great for leagues. Also, can we set up a league wide tag? So we can @ the whole league on important threads.

9. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

League wide tags were used briefly but I don't think they are available anymore. It was an option for premium leagues back when we had a distinction.

I think XWarriorMonk was going to set up a group me or did, he would have to invite everyone

Pretty sure we are at 31 or 32 teams, we certainly don't have "teams" available, maybe just team.....

Out of two advances we have been early once and will be on time the second time...... So pace is okay

We have more game summaries than HaW despite them being 16 weeks in, we have a number of other threads out there that are solid content.

Finally, GridIRONguru614 if you want more content make it happen, go make a way too early predictions thread and talk about who you think will win each division or go make a player of the week thread and talk about some of the top performances, or whatever. The point is that content begets content, so follow your own advice. Also, go Bears!

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. XWarriorMonk

XWarriorMonk Walk On

EVERYONE CALM DOWN AND PLAY YOUR GAMES LOL

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. XWarriorMonk

XWarriorMonk Walk On

things are good ... were all good... if you have trouble scheduling and it has to be simmed... thats ok

• Like Like x 3