Ok so here is the deal!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Nautica, Oct 26, 2010.

1. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

I and kasperson(deserter) created this league in the concept that we wouldn't have to worry about guys not getting games in, not posting, and not quitting. That does not seem to be the case, I want to know who is interested in staying on board and who is overwhelmed and wants to back out. If you want to leave without criticism now is your time to do so. since we started we have lost and had to replace 4 members, and I have a lot of other stuff on my plate and don't want to have to try to fill spots every other day. Jmustang and the proving grounds is in dire need of guys, and if this is dying out, i would like for the guys who wish to remain and be active to merge with them. I am having a blast and would like to keep this going, but this was supposed to be a fun league, one where I wouldn't have to worry about having to do the things that I have had to do. So that being said I would like everyone to report here as to what they would like to do. All of us are in multiple leagues so I don't feel bad if we end up disbanding and merging with the Proving Grounds.

2. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

I'm down for whatever like we talked about on live. Just posting it here to re-enforce it.

3. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

Those who are staying:
    • IIx Nautica xII
    • xUGAx Bud Light
    • Timpegoose
    • gowazzucougs
    Those leaving:
    • ZCar
    • Matrix Monkey

4. SodaAddict

SodaAddict Proud Hurt Locker Commish

I am fine with whatever direction. I try to chime in when I have something to say and I have been running the betting lines game, although I need to update it.. but I've had a hard time figuring out which user teams are being used and everything.

I know I am swamped with leagues and I am in Proving Grounds anyway, so if either league were to merge in to the other.. I'm already there.

5. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

Sorry for the lack of participation, I just got a new job and have been crashin on a friends couch closer by than my hometown but still have a crappy commute. I'm also working 3 to midnight so scheduling games is gonna be a bitch.

I'm not a quitter but I don't think I can provide the neccessary commitment level at this time so I'm going to bow out. I'm hoping I can stay in at least 1 TF league but user games are gonna be impossible since 95 percent of people here work 9-5.

Sorry guys. Not how I like to operate.

6. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

ya im down for whatever as well

7. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

I am committed, and will try to get my game in some time today/tonight. As for the commitment, I feel I haven't contributed much at all, but I don't have nay content responsibilities. I don't think anyone is doing a power rankings, so I will start doing that everyone Sunday/Saturday.

8. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

well, here is the thing, as long as guys contribute to conversations we r good to go. I'll update the list on top of guys sticking around

9. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

I would like to hear from all guys by the end of tonight, if not I will take it as though you are done.

10. SodaAddict

I replied too, man.

11. shibdib

shibdib In Nacho We Trust

im in if we stay here. but im out if i have to start over.

12. gowazzucougs

Nautica, I have a user game this week with Matrix, it sounds as if Matrix is done. So are you going to boot him and I can get the game in tonight, or are we just playing this by ear, and you will not advance until we know the status of the league.

13. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

I sent Nautica a message earlier about this but for now I'm out. Moving to a new house and found out I won't have Internet til dec 10. I'll be hitting you guys up wherever you may be once I'm back online

14. SodaAddict

From the looks of things, the easiest thing to do would be to go ahead and call it quits on account of the fact that we have so much turnover so early on.

I am totally cool with continuing on if that's what we decide to do, but we'll be looking at about half of the original cast at a time when a lot of leagues are struggling to get guys and all of us are already in established leagues as it is and those new people that we would be picking up could be going to the struggling leagues, instead.

15. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

i know, i took into account that you are in the proving grounds so i left you off the list

16. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

well, from the looks of things, we are going to be merging with the proving grounds and jmustang. he needs guys to fill his league up and we are losing guys so fast, and i don't have the time or patience right now to continually fill the spots. I had talked to J last night and if we do, it will be on the basis of everyone picking one of their favorite teams. so its up to you.

17. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

Hey llx Nautica xll don't forget me!

I definitely want to stay. You have a consistent player here bro...guarantee you that.

18. shibdib

shibdib In Nacho We Trust

Im problly out then. Retiring from OD's here as the non premier ones have turned into a joke.

19. Gyrene76

No disrespect, but I don't agree with that bruh

20. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

ya same here hes calling out alot of people when he says that :D

21. gowazzucougs

Okay, so who is going over the Proving Grounds Dynasty, or should I check the proving grounds thread?

22. Gyrene76

i am in this league...what are my next steps? i want to stay

23. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

well i am gathering everyone who wants to be in a league and we are going to merge with the proving grounds. i'll send out a pm to everyone once things get rolling which will be fast.

24. Gyrene76

Fantastic...i'm down bro

25. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Im not really interested in restarting to be honest. My forum time is being cut due to my work getting wise and or the change in the forum address so its now block from my work CPU. That means, what little time I have in the forum will be late night PST time. Not sure how this thing died this quick but it happens.