ok so when are we doing the offseason

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mcyork, Aug 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

ok so when are we doing the offseason

Where is errrbody? Ike is your game in homie?? OCIU where you at mayne??? Murk Hotrod is your game done??? It seems like a ghost town in here!!!! Can we get offseason done in one night? echo echo echo

2. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Offseason will be tough to do in one night bc u have to wait 20 before I can advance a week.

3. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    And our gm is being simmed cause we couldn't connect. He wanted me to play CPU but I rather it just be simmed to be fair.

4. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

If its Friday I'm screwed. Will be at a football scrim.

BUT, we can do what we need to for everyones else.

5. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

I think Riptides told me the offseason doesn't have that 20 minute delay...

6. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    I can't really commit to a 1 night offseason this week.

7. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

if you miss out on a few recruits thats ok it just evens the teams out a little....

8. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    Yeah, fuck that...

9. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    How bout in the meantime we hurry up and advance to players leaving?

10. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

i hear that

11. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

OCIU is gonna get dropped, my game is getting simmed.

It's not even a ghost town bro, my life is nothing but real football right now so be patient with me guys damn.

How does Sunday sound around 8 or 9 (prolly 9)? We'll advance as much as we can until that date as done in the past.

12. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I wake up at 7 and from practice on things just roll into the next and into the next, when I do get a break its around noon and I try and sleep so I can rest up fot the next practice..then dinner, then more films by that time its 9pm.

13. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Are you talking 9 est or 9 cst? Personally, I'd prefer 10 pm EST/9 pm CST. In the meantime, we should be advancing at least once a night, I'd think, until Sunday evening. Twice a night would be even better. Say, once at 10 EST and once at 11 EST? Just a thought to keep things rolling so we can start playing again.

You have a replacement for OCIU already?

14. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

shit Murk when you spend all day sitting in front of the computer and you keep checking on this forum and it has no one inhabiting it i become bored I just wondered were everyone is. Hell they were rioting in the street the other day when we sat and waited for the AU Bama game. It is not a knock on you bro we all know that real FB comes 1st I wanted to drum up some discussion about the offseason. Sunday is hard for me I got a Fantasy Football draft at 9:22 I guess I can do it but you guys would have to be patient. About OCIU being dropped I feel that if you drop him Bama should become offlimits. The way the league was set up was a random list and the guys who had the 1st picks got the better teams (except Jman who likes the shitty teams) and the guys at the bottom got whats left. I don't think its fair to let someone come in and get a stacked team. There is still Ole Miss and Mississippi St in the West that are available. Make em earn it.

15. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Murk its all good. Go get that PT!!

But I feel ya York. Im on the forums all day because im not working this week and it has felt a little dead. Just a small hiccup though in an otherwise smooth season.

and Im all for trying to do the offseason in one night. Sunday works for me. the 20min advance thing might be a pain in the ass with all the steps... but I figure you can skip transfer requests and training results... that might speed it up a little bit at least.

God Brantley better stay or I might have an aneurysm...

This!

16. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

One other option could be to just let anyone who's leaving for the NFL or transferring go for all teams. It would suck to lose someone that you may have been able to bring back, but it could save us a good half hour. Just a thought.

17. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

F THAT NOISE!

Seriously though, I have no problem putting a cap or restrictions on who can be swayed and who cant....
    but I really really really want to at least try and get Brantley to come back;)

also, remember these incoming recruits arent going to be as strong as next year's class. so we might need all the help we can get from returning players

18. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

If they don't want to be part of what we are doing here on the Plains then they can go F em!!!!

19. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Just putting that out there to save some time. If we wanted to put limits, I'd say if someone won a major award (best TE, Heisman, etc.) and wants to go pro, you can't stop them. How many of us here would stay if we won the Heisman as a junior? The only part of me you'd see at that point would be my back as I walked out the door to the NFL draft.

20. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    I agree many dynasties here have that rule for players over 95 OVR or major award winners (Heisman for example) cannot be talked back to the team. To be honest I wasn't planning on trying to get AJ Green to come back under the assumption that was already a rule here.

21. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

tebow would stay.....so would tyler hansborough

22. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    Those are unique cases. Plus Tyler Hansborough had no pro hype after his junior year. Hell same with Tebow.

23. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Matt Leinart stayed for his Senior year.

but he was already getting paid... ;)

24. sreese

sreese Walk On

lol @ max

So are we advanced to the players leaving early or are we waiting on murk to get back from practice?

25. Austin811

Austin811 Go Dbacks!

Im up for anything

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.