Ok.......

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by LeGeNd RiPs, Jan 28, 2010.

1. LeGeNd RiPs

LeGeNd RiPs Is it football season yet?

Ok.......

Ok guys. I know this isn't my place, but I was really hoping for this to be a very active and in depth league, with trading, game summaries, etc. You know the works!

I was just wondering if we could get a little more user generated content and maybe get our games in a bit faster so we could get on a strict 72-96 hour advance schedule.

I hope that no one takes this the wrong way. I was just curious.

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    ^^^ What he said...

3. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

I'm kinda in a corner right now. Im possibly gonna have to pass this thing into someone else's hands. I'm having to rebuild the Rivalry and take care of this at the same time while having to make sure I'm staying in tune with my other OD's

4. LeGeNd RiPs

Yea, that's totally understandable! I was just curious! I hope you don't take this the wrong way perry!

5. Papa Perry

Well since the major changes to The Rivalry are not until the offseason it can fly on the backburner until we get there and Drifter is offering to help me with that as well.

So this means if you have been inactive, difficult to schedule, not responding to scheduling or anything like that your nuts are on the cutting board so get your rear in gear and let's play some f'n pro ball.

6. phareal15

phareal15 Guest

Word, I thought this league was going to be a good one. Has been weak so far. And we only have about half of the teams controlled by users, that sucks.

7. Mattraq1

Mattraq1 Walk On

its tough to do trades and game summaries when everything is against the computer. I played 1 user game so far and dun think i play another for 3-4 games....

8. Papa Perry

Apparently you 2 were not around while this thing was attempted to be put together. I tried everything I could to bring guys in and had help. We had no where close to 20 users at one point and people kept asking "Whens the draft?" and then when I mentioned doing the draft and pick up guys later everyone said "No, no one will want to come in to a Fantasy Draft league when they can't draft their guys." The when we THOUGHT we had 24 guys, 3 quit without saying a f'n word to me. Then we had to work fast to get guys apps run through so we'd have enough. After we had the Draft Night discussion and set a date and time. People forgot and I reckon they expected me to wait for them when I had no warning that they were late or forgot. Then that weird USC fan jerkoff quit because he thought zone blitzes were cheese and all 4 of his running backs having 4-6 catches a game wasn't. So those whiners quit and now we're down to 18 and some users can't even play a damn game against the CPU without me telling them. Only person I have been contacted about the reason for them not playing their game is Noles who has just got done with offseason of his NCAA OD.

As far as trades go, I'm sorry that no one wants to trade players they hand picked to be on their team. WTF is wrong with those guys?!?!?!

9. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

my game will be played this afternoon or this evening after practice

10. LeGeNd RiPs

Ok, Can we please get some forum activity?