Okami vs Bisping

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by totalwreckage, Jun 24, 2009.

1. totalwreckage

totalwreckage TMFL Coach/GM NY Jets

Okami vs Bisping

Hey Juggy when do you want to feel the wrath of Bisping after his loss to Maxipad? Im avail from noon to 4 pst I am scheduled at 1 to fight Murkay other than that im cool anytime in that time frame. i know you work days but I am hopeful you will be on before I leave for work.

2. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

We might be cutting it REAL close since me getting home by 7est all depends on the wonders that is Manhattan traffic. If worse comes to worse, what time can you get on Friday night?

3. totalwreckage

Friday night 11pm pst I get home from work. Leaving for work at 4:30 pst Thursday so hopefully we overlap here

4. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

I literally missed you by seconds. Signed on, was sending you a msg, and you logged off.

5. totalwreckage

dammit lol I had it up while I was gettign ready, as soon as I tied my shoes I popped up and turned it off, didnt even see you log in I had my head down. son of a bitch lol tomoor is 430 as well so hopefully I pay better attention this time

6. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

I'll try my best for tonite...Fridays traffic is usually a little heavier though

7. totalwreckage

dammit missed youi by like 20 mins lol tomorrow is my Gpas birthday we are going to visit ihis grave around noon pst I ont know when Ill be home but I cant forsee it lasting too long I may be home around 3ish pst if you avail then we can roll

8. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

well totally don't rush that dude. post here when your home/on.