Okay Guys (Very Important!!)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Chiang-Shih, Oct 4, 2009.

1. Chiang-Shih

Chiang-Shih Banned

Okay Guys (Very Important!!)

I got a message from Bucsfan94 tonight asking if I would like to take over as commish of Gridiron Greats. I accepted and will be taking over. Bucsfan94 if you could advance us past week 9 and into week 10 and save that file so I can save that file to host that would be great. That way we will not have to play week 9 again. I was a slight dodo bird and deleted the OD thinking I was deleting the Gridiron Greats that I hosted at the start of week 9. So send me a quick re invite to the original Gridiron Greats so I can save the week 10 file and take down the key settings.

Everyone we will be getting back on track. I will be advancing every morning around 10:30-11:00 est when we have an advanced scheduled. I will still run the POW, GOW and User History. Hopefully everyone will get back into posting on the site and helping out in anyway possible to make this the best OD on TF.

:D

2. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

Sorry guys my schedule has become very hectic and I don't want to hold you guys up. I haven't been a good commish lately anyway.

3. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

I advanced it.

4. Chiang-Shih

Chiang-Shih Banned

Okay guys invites have been sent out. I will be advancing to week 11 on Wednesday morning at 10:30-11:00 AM est.

5. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Has this been okayed through Hack.....its probably a good idea to ok it with him before moving any further.

i will accept my invite when Hack approves the swap

6. Chiang-Shih

Chiang-Shih Banned

Okay if Hack wants to give it to some else who has been on the site longer than I have been i'll understand. I got two leagues that need my hosting so if a longer running TF member that Hack picks would like to do it that would be okay.

7. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

New Commish - bkhogfan51

Chiang,

Thank you for showing the willingness to step up and take the charge on an OD in here.

Unfortunately, bucsfan did not communicate his decisions with me, so this misunderstanding could have been avoided, but I already had a backup in place (like I have in every league) to take over in case the commish can no longer continue with his responsibilities.

Bkhogfan51 had already been discussed as taking over if bucsfan could not, so I will have to keep my word and give him the position.

I apologize to everyone for the miscommunication here and I hope it did not cause a mess with this league..

BK, will you be able to get everyone their new invites out today?

8. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Hack,

I am setting the OD up as I Type.

Every1 be Looking for it!!!

9. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Hack,

I am setting the OD up as I Type.

Every1 be Looking for it!!!