OKC/DEN trade

Discussion in 'Team Pages' started by Mike E, Oct 30, 2011.

1. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

OKC sends

Nate Robinson - 74ovr/B-/27 yrs/1yr 4.5mil
    Nazr Mohammed - 58ovr/34yrs/1yr 3.75

Denver Sends

Andre Miller - 71ovr/35yrs old/1yr. 7.00mil
    Kenyon Martin - 76ovr/33yrs old/1yr. 1.4mil

CPU proposed this one. I suppose it give them another water-bug PG to go with Lawson. This takes OKC's main backup Center away, but gives them the ability to go with 2 athletic types (ibaka-Martin) on the floor at the same time vs. athletic bigs.

I really would like to do this one, i will add in a draft pick but really, these 2 guys are on the downsides of their careers as it is so it shouldnt be necessary.

2. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Mike E

Give them a 2013 2nd round pick to balance out the OVR ratings between Mohammed and Martin and it works for me.

3. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

Bondzai007
    JFace907

Thoughts on this one fellas? Im inclined to do it, but as of late Nate Robinson has actually lead a couple of good runs on the 2nd team. My only concern is when Miller retires (this year or next) i will have to look long and hard (huh huh) for another quality backup for westbrook

4. Dru50

You only need bond to approve the deal.

And your concern is legit, but there are a number of PGs that will be out there on the market if miller were to retire.

5. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Approved with the added draft pick.

6. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

thanks, bros. I will mull it over for 24 hours and see what I think. Im in the middle of an 8 game win streak, but do not feel comfortable with my defense at all. That said, i AM in the middle of an 8 game win streak...so, why jack with it?

7. Dru50

Yep - no rush. The deals been approved on our end, so propose when you want. Or don't. Your choice.

And by the way - F you and your 8 game win streak :p . I'm happy I finally got 1 in the W column.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

this coming from the guy who moaned about how much he sucked at the game, nice charade lol... just like when you were Ohio state in RMG

9. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

It helps having a good team. It masks my deficiencies...without KD and Westbrook this wouldnt be happening.