Oklahoma Coach Boros Suspended for ONE GAME!

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Basis4aDay56, Mar 10, 2010.

1. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Oklahoma Coach Boros Suspended for ONE GAME!

AP -- The OFFL Board has levied a decision in the case of Oklahoma going over the scoring cap in their recent game against Baylor. Coach Boros will be "suspended for one game", meaning the results will be thrown out and the game simmed. This risks a loss and possible injuries. Coach Boros has also been warned about the Super Sim feature -- and now all of the rest of the OFFL members are given warning too -- that the feature is NOT ALLOWED to be used. Management still has to check the rules to see if it is in there, because it should have been; it hasn't been allowed dating back to NCAA 09.

Coach Boros will also be required to submit videos of all sacks that his 85 ovr DE records for the remainder of the season. This is an ongoing investigation to tactics used to generate massive sack totals. There are no penalties to give out, and we look forward to working with the OU coach in this matter!

2. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

If you want Basis I can generate some videos of my sack... (y)

What?!?! To soon?!?!?! Inappropriate?!?!?

Alright fine, back to the serious stuff. (n)

3. Masler

Masler Moderator

I agree with this and deserve it.

One question, is this suspension for the Baylor game and the following week? Or just Baylor game (I took it as just the Baylor game.)

And I'll do my best to catch every sack. But I am going to try and make sure he gets minimal sacks.

4. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Nah, it is just for the Baylor game, and was only for going over the cap -- not due to super simming. You'll be free to play your next game.

The sack numbers are just soooo high that we have to look at them, so thanks for making it easy and going along with it. Much appreciated.

5. MaxAttack360

MaxAttack360 Walk On

Yeah, that one game where the DE got like 10 tkls, 9 TFL, and 8 sacks was quite crazy. PotW for like... four weeks in a row and now he's the Heisman frontrunner! I didn't think it was possible to win the Heisman with a defensive player, but...

[​IMG]

I did this in an offline dynasty where I made it my goal that year to get this guy the Heisman, just for fun. The previous season I had a DT start off the year as the Heisman leader... very funny. He didn't even have great stats, but his ratings were crazier than any DT I've ever seen.

Okay, sorry to get off topic. I've just always wanted to post this :D

6. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Yeah. I don't understand how it's even possible to get 20 sacks in 3 weeks. In this dynasty I have had one of the best D-lines year in and year out (and my D-line from 2 years ago was the highest rated D-line anyone will ever have in this OD) and the most sacks I've ever gotten in an entire season was 14 with Brandon Graham.

7. MaxAttack360

MaxAttack360 Walk On

Half of my sacks on the season are usually from poorly-run screen plays... a few weeks ago I had a game where my D-Line got back-to-back-to-back sacks on three straight screen plays. It ended up being 4th-and-40 inside their own ten. It was pretty funny.

8. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Yeah, poorly run screens are sack machines, cool beans?

Sweet poem! :D

9. Masler

Masler Moderator

I honestly don't do anything out of the ordinary. I just control the DE and then shed the block. I'll get the vids you asked for though.

10. Masler

Masler Moderator

Would you like me to bench the DE? Or just keep things the same?

11. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

You can keep him in -- it would honestly probably be best if you NEVER user controlled a DE again :D I think if you let the CPU control any of your DE's ever, you will be fine. It is tough sifting through the plays after the game, but if you can try to grab at least one of his sacks each game that would be a huge help.

Thanks man!

12. Masler

Masler Moderator

Ok, I keep to the DT's (or linebackers). I'll catch his sacks, if he gets any, I notice he gets less when I'm not controlling em lol.

13. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

hahahaha