Oklahoma Football

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by JHeb, Aug 25, 2009.

1. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Oklahoma Football

Decided to start my own Oklahoma blog reminder thread...All updates will be just that...The link to my blog is in my signature. Thanks!

2. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

OU sucks, as do their football players. Sluuuuuuurp slurp.

In all seriousness jheb, and if this wasn't text-based, welcome to the league. Sam Bradford sucks 11 year old weines.

3. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

- Tim Tebow

4. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Ummmm, okay....Thanks?

5. DatNDaz

DatNDaz Walk On

Like the new stuff you added to the blog.

6. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Thanks, just copying off of what some of the others I've seen have, like Jello, etc. Jello's has been my inspiration. Love the color scheme and seperation, stats, standings, etc. Great stuff...

I updated the OU blog tonight with the results of the OU/KSU game as well as a write-up on my new committment...I'm also about to do my preview on the HUGE Oklahoma-Nebraska game this week. OU is at #7 while Nebraska is at #4. This should be somewhat of a flashback for the older guys here. Different offenses, though...

7. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Yep it is looking really nice! The writeup of the KSU game was great too, way to pull that one out man. My Tim Tebow post still has me laughing, although I don't even remember making it (note the time). Ah well, humor is fun.

8. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Just updated the blog with the Oklahoma/Nebraska matchup and some history thrown in their too...You guys are getting educated on Oklahoma Football. Enjoy!

9. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Blog updated with the game summary of OU/NEB...Updated the Heisman list, conference standings, Top 10 of the BCS...Lots of new pics and vids. Go check it out! Follow my blog...

10. DatNDaz

DatNDaz Walk On

In all the OSU-PSU talk, didn't want to forget to congratulate you on the Nebraska win. Good chance you'll be seeing them again the Big 12 championship game, right?

Also, I was out all weekend, and just got around to reading your Nebraska game preview, it's great. As is the A&M preview. Also, have I mentioned I REALLY like the updated lists on your blog? Guys who haven't linked to your blog are missing out. I think it might be the best in the league.

11. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Hey, thanks...I appreciate that. I REALLY like the E League and having this Oklahoma blog...It's really fun to keep up with and update. The only disappointing part in all of this is the lack o comments on the blog as well as the lack of comments on articles on the OFFL site. I'm guilty as well.

BTW, just updated the OU Blog with a MAJOR injury story...I'm bummed.

12. DatNDaz

DatNDaz Walk On

The problem with the comments for me is that while I can read articles from work, for some reason my access to the comments section is blocked. My computer thinks it's an advertisement or something and blocks it.

That sucks about Gresham. I know if Kyle Rudolph went down, I'd be in a world of pain. He's been my offensive MVP so far this year. Gresham is a big loss.

13. DatNDaz

DatNDaz Walk On

The problem with the comments for me is that while I can read articles from work, for some reason my access to the comments section is blocked. My computer thinks it's an advertisement or something and blocks it.

That sucks about Gresham. I know if Kyle Rudolph went down, I'd be in a world of pain. He's been my offensive MVP so far this year. Gresham is a big loss.

14. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Yeah, it's a huge loss...I knew he got hurt late in the prior game but really thought nothing of it...Not sure why...Didn't even look it up in the post game stuff or anything until I was looking over something with him then saw the "injured" tag flash under his name...I was like "WTF?". Went and checked it out and saw he was out for the year...Then I was really like "WTF!!!!?????" Then I recalled his injury late in the game, etc.

Blah, it sucks...

15. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

More major news comes out of the University of Oklahoma...The blog is being updated. Check back soon.

16. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

The Sooner blog has been updated with the Texas Tech game summary as well as a recruiting update...

17. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Recruting update, Oklahoma State @ Oklahoma game preview...

18. DatNDaz

DatNDaz Walk On

Interested to hear about the OSU game. Haven't had a chance to check the dynasty since the advance.

19. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

I was checking injuries last night and saw both Gresham and Bradford out. Are you trying to emulate the real team or are just jinxing the real team instead?

20. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

I'm worried I am some kind of a jinx...On NCAA 09 my main dynasty I played as Florida. Their TE, Ingram, got hurt in Game 1 and was out for the year. It wasn't a week or two later when Ingram tore his ACL in real life and was out for the year.

Now on NCAA 10 with my OU team, Gresham is out for the year while Bradford is out for 6 weeks. Pretty much just like real life. If Murray gets hurt v. Kansas this year in real life, I'm gonna freak out a little bit.

21. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Summary coming soon...It's easier to have a quick turnaround and do a summary after a win than it is after a huge loss like I took v. OSU in Norman. In NORMAN!!

22. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

If you want to read about how Oklahoma State upset the Sooners, go check out the blog. Three pics and vid added. About to do a recruiting update for two of my commits.

23. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Updated the blog with a preview of the Big XII Championship game and a recruiting update...

24. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

The blog has been updated with the Big XII championship game review and a post about the 1st team all-americans also is up...

25. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

The Fiesta Bowl is over for the second time...This time with bad results. I'm pissed...and pissy. Summary will be up tomorrow I'm sure. I have to get over my pissed-edness first.