Oklahoma Presser

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Diddy81, Feb 1, 2010.

1. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Oklahoma Presser

[​IMG]

Coach you have one blemish on your schedule, but unblemished in conference play how do you feel about your team's future?

Coach what was it like taking on your old squad from Manhattan?

How did Anthony Lewis play against you?

Any news on the recruiting trail?

2. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Its really hard to go unbeaten and our main goal was to win the Big 12. I feel our team will be fine. Offensively we arent where we need to be but defensively we are there.

I had mixed feelings. I talk to Lewis once a week still to this day to make sure all is well. Had alot of good history in Manhattan and it was hard to beat them.

Lewis really wasnt a factor. We kept the ball away from him throughout the game so he didnt have the chance to beat us.

Recruiting is going really good right now. Needing only 10 players makes things easier. Had one sign the day i came back and we are first on the other 9 players list so we should have a really good class this season

3. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

Glad to see you back on the sidelines.. looking forward to seeing your later this season...

4. NDCOLTS1979

Yeah me to it was very boring not being able to play anything

5. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Your team is flying under the radar a bit. How are things going for Oklahoma in the Big 12 South?

What team has the best chance to beat the Sooners going forward?

How are things going recruiting wise?

6. NDCOLTS1979

Things are shaping up well for us right now in the Big 12 south. We should be in contention this year for the Big 12 title

I think Nebraska really has a chance to beat us. They are well coached and have a great team to go with the coaching.

Recruiting has been slow but things should build up real soon

7. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Big win vs nebraska, thoughts . . .

At this point in the season, what is your identity on offense balanced, power, air attack etc?

How do you feel your defense has played this year?

Most glaring weakness or hole you must fill in recruiting is . . .

8. NDCOLTS1979

It was a very nice win against Nebraska. Sadly their head coach was out. We are still happy to come out with the victory and put oursleves in the lead of the Big 12.

Our identity lately has been air it out which is completely against my philosphy. We are struggling with the running game which as a coach i prefer to run and wear them down.

Our defense is playing strong still need to play better as we allow that 2 or 3 drives a game lately. Luckily our offense keeps the game going in the right direction.

Running game is the weakness right now and we are looking to find the guy to step in and fill the role as starter with this next class. We have a couple offers out there right now so we will hae to see if they come to norman or not

9. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

UPDATED NEW QUESTIONS STARTING HERE

How did your team respond after the loss to florida?

With the new brash coach at Nebraska, will it breath some fire into the Big 12?

Is your team a contender for the Big 12 Tiltle, why or why not?

10. NDCOLTS1979

My team went back to the board and looked in the mirror. Especially at the qb position. They have responded nicely and see improvements every day in them

Jerzy is just another stepping stool thats in my way. He will soon find out what im all about. lol nah as many leagues me and him are in together its about time we get to face each other

The Big 12 is mine until someone can step up and knock me down

11. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

From Coach JerzeyReign's Twitter Page:

"Only a stool,huh? I hear his legs aren't that long anyway so that stool may look like a mountain to a man of his size."

Nebraska is Ready 4 War!!
    [youtube]4DcSzGIJxhY[/youtube]​

12. NDCOLTS1979

Lol idc who really wins just glad we finally get to face each other

13. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Me either dude. Hopefully Colorado and Texas don't get motivated about us overlooking them and whoop our tails, lol. Because the only way we're meeting this year is the title game.

14. NDCOLTS1979

Lol yeah i hear ya ill make it if u do so we can face each other