Oklahoma Sooners Football

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by BennettForce, Jul 19, 2012.

1. BennettForce

BennettForce Walk On

[​IMG]

The Journey Begins as the Oklahoma Sooners hire Coach BennettForce to lead this storied program into the future.

OKLAHOMA SOONERS
    SEASON RECORD CONF BOWL OUTCOME FINAL RANKING

ANNUAL SEASON STATISTICS
    RANKINGS 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016
    Overall Rating [/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
    Offense Rating [/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
    Defensive Rating [/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
    OFFPG [/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
    TOT OFF [/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
    RUSH OFF [/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
    PASS OFF [/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
    DPPG [/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
    TOT DEF [/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
    RUSH DEF [/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
    PASS DEF [/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
    TO DIFF [/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Last edited: Jul 19, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  2. BennettForce

BennettForce Walk On

[​IMG]
    OKLAHOMA AWARD WINNERS

YEAR AWARD POSITION PLAYER NOTABLE SEASON STATISTICS

OKLAHOMA ALL-AMERICANS
    YEAR AA TEAM POSITION PLAYER NOTABLE STATITICS[/U]

COACH BENNETTFORCE LEGENDARIES
    YEAR AWARD Description Notes

3. BennettForce

BennettForce Walk On

[​IMG]
    Week Opponent W/L OK OPP MVP[/COLOR]
    1 UTEP W [/COLOR]45 9 Landry Jones[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    2 Bye
    3 Oregon W 45 31 Kenny Stills
    4 at KSU(BakerWildcat) W 38 20 Kenny Stills[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    5 Louisville W 28 9 Landry Jones
    6 Notre Dame L 28 31 N/A
    7 Texas (UNoxBroncos) L ot 23 26 N/A
    8 Kansas
    9 at VT (Hokie Effect)
    10 Iowa St.
    11 at Baylor
    12 WVU
    13 at Ok. St. (LSUTruth)
    CCG
    BOWL

Last edited: Jul 30, 2012
  4. BennettForce

BennettForce Walk On

Norman, OK--AP
    Oklahoma 45 UTEP 9

The Sooners Opened the season on a high note dismantling the team from El-Paso Texas. The game started tight at 7-3 but that was the last time UTEP would be within breathing distance. Jones lived up to the preseason Heisman hype connecting on his first 11 passes ending the day 14-16 for 348 yards and 4 TD strikes while sitting out the whole fourth quarter at second string QB Bell came in to run the second unit on offense. Coach Bennett was asked about the game immediately following it and was visibly upset with his defense.
    "We gave up over 300 yards in the air in our first game of the season that is ridiculous, we can not have that type of effort and expect to compete for championships here in the Legendary Veterans league." When asked about his run defense which gave up -1 yards on the ground he stated, "Our defense sucked! Plain and simple why would they have any rushing yards when they are playing toss as if no one is out there." The next question was what about the two interceptions he responded, "You see any of the Ice Age Movies where that critter is trying to get the ACORN well every now and then he grabs ahold of it but more often he is chasing it around that was our secondary today, sure they had a lot of tackles because they were chasing all day!"
    [​IMG]

He then went on to comment about his offense, "Jones played alright I guess could have put some more zip on the ball and what is up with Whaley he had over 60 yards rushing in the 1st Quarter and then sits out because of a sprained ankle come on man, we have to be tougher or we will get beat by this bye team in week 2 jeez!!!!!" Coach that is not a team, "I realize that you jack... ahh never mind its practice time tonight we have to much to work on!

Player of the Game
    [​IMG]

5. BennettForce

BennettForce Walk On

Norman, OK--AP
    Oklahoma 45 Oregon 31

The Sooners started the game shaky with a Jones Int and quickly got down 0-14, they scraped back and would go back and forth for much of the game. The porous defense finally made a few stands in the 4th quarter but was having trouble with Oregon's scrambling Robo QB who could not hardly be brought down. The offensive Player of the Game was Kenny Stills with 3 receptions all for TD and 136 yards receiving, Jones was again solid with 4 TD throws and the 1 INT, On defense MLB Wort had 13 tackles and 1.5 sacks to keep Oregon only slightly at bay. Oklahoma travels to KSU which could prove interesting in his upcoming game vs a tough user BakerWildcat, it should be fun.

Player of the Game
    [​IMG]

6. BennettForce

BennettForce Walk On

Norman, OK--AP
    Oklahoma 38 KSU 20

In a game mired with connection problems the Sooners started both games strong with a 10-0 lead in the first one before a disconnect, and then a 14-0 lead in which KSU BakerWildcat encouraged me to finish vs the computer. L. Jones was his normal self along with his potent Sooner Offense. Kenny Stills got his second player of the game catching 3 TD throws and the Defense still leaved much to be desired as the Number 1 Sooners continue to show good and bad signs depending on which side of the ball you are looking at. Coach Bennett was unavailable for comment some say he was ripping the Defensive Coordinator.

......This just in Coach Bennett will now also be the sole Defensive Coordinator for the foreseeable future.

Player of the Game
    [​IMG]

7. BennettForce

BennettForce Walk On

Oklahoma 30 Louisville 7

With Coach Bennett taking the reigns at Defense the Oklahoma Sooners came out strong. They dominated Louisville in all facets scoring the first 30 points and two of them were by the defense. Louisville got a late TD of which Coach Bennett was irate but this is a team that looks poised to make a run at the National Championship, some tough user games and a scary CPU played game while Coach Bennett is gone could all loom large in determining the teams fate for this year. Player of the Game The entire Oklahoma Defense.

Watch out for Notre Dame a game in which it will be simmed could very well be a deciding factor in this teams destiny.

8. BennettForce

BennettForce Walk On

Unbelievable!!!

Notre Dame 31 Oklahoma 28

Computer lost this one for me, no literally I didn't get to play due to a friends wedding and me being the best man, oh well life goes on!! Great Wedding, Terrible NCAA result, lol

9. BennettForce

BennettForce Walk On

Texas 26 Oklahoma 23

Truly a great game not a lot I can say that UNo x Broncos didn't elaborate on. He was kind in his write-up, Oklahoma's Offense was horrible, With my main HB out for the season from week 5 my backup was useless until he got hurt. My passing was horrid thanks to some great defense on his part. I didn't deserve to be in the game at all at the end at the same time being at that point a missed FG could have iced the game for either of us with both of us missing kicks we would hit 9 out of 10 times. I look forward to future battles versus Uno a great player and a great team. Now with Two losses Oklahoma will have to focus hard to get things back on track. As a veteran coach we will have a team meeting today to discuss focusing on Week 8 and taking it a Week at a time :)

10. BennettForce

BennettForce Walk On

Oklahoma 45 Kansas 28

This game was much closer than the score with 2 minutes left in the 1st half Kansas led 28-14 A long Td and a INT return for TD with no time remaining tied things up! After halftime it was all Oklahoma as they added another Defensive TD and a safety Coach Bennett said after the game. "That kind of production is what I'm looking for on Defense, anytime your D gets you 16 points wow, sure they gave up 28 but 0 in the second half, this is what we will need when we play VT next week. I have so much respect for that team and their Coach who has been a friend for a long time dating back to "The League""

All eyes now focus to next week with so very much on the line it should be fun!

Player of the Game: Jalen Saunders