1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Oklahoma Sooners

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by dub, Oct 14, 2009.

1. dub

dub Banned

Oklahoma Sooners

Playbook
    Offense-Auburn
    Defense-4-2-5

2. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

:rolleyes: Great, another 4-2-5 lamer. I'm going to schedule you next season just so I can shove the ball up your ass. ;)

3. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Do a lot of people on TF use the 4-2-5? I have played 3 guys in this dynasty and the OFFL dynasty I'm in and 2 of the 3 used either 4-2-5 or 3-3-5. I guess I'll have to practice against it, as most people I play use the more standard 4-3 or 3-4 alignments.

4. dub

dub Banned

I just like 4-2-5 better than 4-3.. I usually run Nickel and Dime on most downs.. Just depends on if it's a running play if I'm going to use 4-2-5..

also going with what I know, switching to Auburn's playbook

5. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I found the 4-2-5 and 3-3-5 playbooks less effective in this year's game. Last year those defenses were dominant and almost every team used one or the other.

6. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Nah, not a lot of people. Just people that like to piss me off.

7. dub

dub Banned

honestly didn't know it was frowned upon. I never used this D before, ran across it and liked it recently.

8. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Nah man. I'm just givin' ya shit. I don't care what defense you use, as long as you play straight.

9. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

the 4-2-5 can be exploited too though...

10. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

yea. 09 was bad for the 335 D a lot of the highly ranked people used it and didnt play right. I ran across a few people in my dynasty that cheesed with it and thats why I started lookin for sites like this.

11. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

The running QB trick with Pat White is what drove me to sites like this. Yuck!