Oklahoma Sooners

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Juggernautblitz, Oct 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

Oklahoma Sooners

Offense - Notre Dame
    Defense - 3-3-5

2. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Offense- lost a lot of players, middle runs, dont remember too much

Defense- different story, very strong tough to do anything against.. really gotta setup your plays

3. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

Its easy to forget about my offense because they don't do anything very well.

Correction, I am actually running a 4 - 3 on Defense.

4. KnightNoles

well also I waited to do this "2-3 weeks" after our game, which doesnt help

5. killajo90405

killajo90405 Walk On

Gotta stop WR Broyles. He seems to be the #1 target on all passing plays, I couldn't stop the guy caught passes while doubled. Mostly man coverage on D.

6. KnightNoles

Offense: Marched right down the field on the opening drive with balanced attack. RB Calhoun injured multiple times in the game but always came back. Blitzed was effective enough, held Broyles under 10 ypc.

Defense: I just pounded the rock with both my backs, only 6 attempted passes and when I did pass he brought pressure which setup a big screen play. Dline is a strong part in pass rush but they didnt show up to stop the run, will create turnovers also.

7. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Offense - likes to pass short over the middle, his offensive line continually gave him time to find the open man. Will occassionaly roll out with the QB but more often than not looked to find a receiver, which is understandable since his QB is slow. Runs about 30% of the time I think, mainly seemed to audible to runs based on the defensive coverage.

Defense - Fast, strong and hit like bricks. I couldn't keep them blocked on runs, and their LB's were fast enough to cover in space easily. Maybe the fastest defense I've seen. He switched who he controlled between S, LB and DL, didn't seem to favor one over the other. He played alot of man, but I wasn't able to get time to exploit it since his DL was in my face nearly immediately.

Tough player, I really feel like I got lucky with the turnovers his team just couldn't seem to get.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.