Oklahoma State Cowboys - Huronia8

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Huronia8, Nov 17, 2009.

1. Huronia8

Huronia8 Walk On

Oklahoma State Cowboys - Huronia8

Offense - Balanced
    Defense - Multiple

2. wader49

wader49 Walk On

scouting the cowboys

offense: likes to run the ball, mainly out of shotgun but will go under centre. Will use toston more than hunter but likes to balance out his carries with him and johnson. Not afraid to pull it with Zan Robiinson and run for 10 yards. mainly runs between the tackles, not much on the sweeps and stuff like that. In passsing, will hit the quick stops in front on backers, and then go deep to Dez Bryant if he likes a matchup. Will just throw it up to him if its 1 on 1 coverage and let Dez make a play.

Defense: Very experienced defense that has a lot of team speed. Will shut down the inside run by bringing his backers up and controlling his MLB. He has enough speed to react to the tosses and make plays with his backers. likes to go to a zone coverage mostly, as he is confident he can stop the run out of it. More cover 2 than cover 3 but not a whole lot of man. His guys make plays on the ball.

3. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Offense-- Smart player, looks for match up advantages and is good at finding them. I think his priority is to run the ball and I sold out to stop it. He will run from all formations, I saw I form, spread and singleback. He likes to use his QB on option plays and is excellent at getting the pitch out at the last possible moment (which is really frustrating...lol). Didn't go deep a whole lot, focused on the mid-range stuff. His first read is always Dez Bryant and it seemed like he did force it into him once or twice. Keep an eye on the QB in the red zone, he caught me twice on QB scrambles for TD's.

Defense-- Ran out of his base defense a lot, bringing his lb's up to the line and pinching his line inside. Fast linebackers made it tough to get outside as much as I wanted. His db's really focused on the pitch man, I'm guessing he gameplanned me that way. I remember more man than zone.

4. Huronia8

Huronia8 Walk On

This is going to be ugly next season, when I graduate 23 players...

I lose 6/7 in my front seven this offseason.

5. dharvey09

dharvey09 Walk On

I'm going to laugh if Dez turns pro

6. Huronia8

Huronia8 Walk On

Its not really going to matter, we are depleted regardless.

7. Wellar21

Wellar21 Walk On

Very impressive running game, loves to run up the middle but can quickly go outside if there is nothing there. Falls forward gaining positive yards nearly every time. Very experienced defensive player, knows how to use his MLB very effectively.