Oklahoma vs Oklahoma St.

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by VaSteelah, Apr 9, 2009.

1. VaSteelah

VaSteelah Swollen Member

Oklahoma vs Oklahoma St.

I'll keep this short and sweet.
    We just didn't have the balls to pull the upset. Oklahoma's Qb threw a bunch of picks but made up for it with 3 that i can remember bombs that killed the cowbows.
    One long pass in the 1st quarter i believe, were the Wr completely burned the cowboys secondary. Another bomb came as time ran out in the 1st half. Honestly it was a thing of beauty. The WR caught the bomb right at the pilon to end the half. I hope you saved that replay.

The cowboys turned the ball over in the second half on a quick flat pass to the TE. As the TE crossed the 1st down marker, he tried to lower the boom on the oncommong DB. Only to loose that battle as a LB or DE (cant remember) lumbered all the way for 6.
    Thats pretty much it, too tired so excuse the shitty summary,lol.
    Sooners win 35-30
    GG Rhude.

2. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

Yeah very good game Steel, a close one as expected

Barnes played reckless as hell, I threw 4 INTs, but as you said he made some clutch throws as well

I did save that highlight of the catch my WR made at the pilon to end the half.....that was huge because instead of trailing 17-14, I went into halftime with the lead

On that fumble by your TE.....my skinny DB hitstuck low to jar the ball loose.....my DE picked it up and rumbled to the TD....that was the play of the game right there

GG Steel

3. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Plays of the month Submissions........PLEASE!!!

4. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

Yeah I gotta upload them....tonight after I slay A&M

5. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Nice win Rhude. Don't play like that against A&M. Ok later

6. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E