Oklahoma vs Texas - FYI

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by Kingerock, Feb 24, 2009.

1. Kingerock

Kingerock I'm kinda a big deal...

Oklahoma vs Texas - FYI

It's 63-49 at halftime. I'm about 1 play from tossing this game and starting over. This is the most ridiculous game I've EVER played and I will not upload results of a Sonic vs Mario football game. If it says game was restarted this is why and I'll restart 50 times if I have to.

2. Kingerock

UPDATE

Everything settled down in the 2nd half, final score was 77-73. I wasn't worried about the W-L. I really don't care so much about that, just was frustrated that it was getting out of hand. 5 passing TDs in the first half, going for it on 4th and 27 on the 45 yard line up by 14 in the first half. Just crazy stuff.

I'm going to bed, my brain hurts.

3. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

wow, ive never seen the cpu go for it on a 4th & 27, something sounds screwy, like a messed up AI for that 1 game or something. glsd it settled down and you won though cause that is ridiculous

4. Kingerock

It was the craziest Super Techmo Bowl-ish game I've played in years. 2 of my INTs were on screens where the ball poped out and the defender ran underneath. I returned 2 kickoffs for TDs by just running straight, and they ran right next to me rather than trying to tackle. No pressure on the QB at all even with heavy blitz. He litterally sat there for 5-6 seconds on some plays and could have stayed another 3-4. But once I paused to post this and returned it just came back around to a 'normal' game. Normal playcalling, etc...

5. jfosh

jfosh Super

I saw that score last night and thought to myself, there had to be some craziness going on in that game. Sounds like there was. WOW!

6. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

except it gave both texas and oklahoma the win....

7. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    wtf how in the hell that happened?

8. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

i don't know i just scrolled through the members and both texas and oklahoma had it listed as won 77-73