Oklahoma vs. Texas

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Archie Griffin, Apr 19, 2009.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Oklahoma vs. Texas

Haven't seen a word about this game. We simming it or something?

I ask because the advance is coming in about half an hour, and I haven't received any messages. Also, there isn't anything on the boards. I can give time or whatever, but I'm not going to do this if no one speaks up.

You have 30 minutes, give or take. Tell me what's up.

AG

2. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

It's too bad these are these are the two best teams in the league in my opinion.

3. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Looks like there is a time scheduled for tomorrow night, only no one shared that info with us. I'm going to hold things up, but we really need to ask for this kind of thing in advance, and in public.

AG

4. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

weak. does this mean me and ucla have until friday to play?

5. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

were you guys scheduled for tomorrow? If you were, then I'm advancing. I'm not holding up guys who planned ahead. Let me know.

AG

6. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

no no no. sorry man it's no big deal. I have the most wide open schedule ever in fact the only day I couldn't play is tomorrow.

7. ReagleBeagle

ReagleBeagle Guest

AG, my apologies again. Pk and I talked on Friday and he said the weekend would be tough with his schedule so we agreed on Monday but failed to run by you. Entirely our fault. We are scheduled for 8-9CST tonight if you don't advance. Due to the circumstances I would understand if you decide to advance.

8. PK55

PK55 Rabid Football Fan

Yeah my bad AG, I was out of town all day Sat and Reagle said Mon would be best...I should have hit you up, my apologies...the game will be played tonight.

Peace,
    PK

9. PK55

PK55 Rabid Football Fan

Actually that's not true, no offense Reagle. I contacted you on LIVE and offered to play the game anytime on Friday, Sat was out, and anytime on Sunday afternoon or evening.

You messaged me back and said that you were tired from a long day, we're gonna play some Tiger and crash, and then you offered Mon night. It was my bad because I assumed you were gonna post something since you couldn't play until after the Sunday deadline. I shouldn't have assumed that and should have posted something.

PK

10. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

I smell bad blood. Should make for a hell of a game.

11. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

They got to get it on 'cause they can't get along.

12. ReagleBeagle

ReagleBeagle Guest

PK, it doesn't matter but your statement is not entirely true. You said Sat was out and you would not be back until Sunday late and may need to play Mon. That is why my response to you on Friday was hitting sack soon and better shoot for Monday.

Again, no worries and doesn't matter now but just setting facts straight. We can write it off to misunderstandings but the bottomline is we should have communicated on forums and we were both guilty in this regard.

I should be good after 8CST tonight so just let me know what time works for you.

Reagle

13. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

We advanced on Thursday night -- d'oh! Oh well though, good luck to you both. I have gotten extensions in the past, so I know how it goes, but not hearing anything about this game was pretty odd for the whole weekend. GET IT TOGETHER GUYS :D Just kidding... have fun!

14. PK55

PK55 Rabid Football Fan

Hey Reagle, I wasn't trying to be a smart ass, it's just that the way you posted it may it sound like the reason we didn't play was because I was busy all weekend long.

It is a misunderstanding because I would have never told you that i was out of town until Sunday night because I wasn't. I was out of town all day Sat. There were people in this league that saw me online late Saturday night and Sunday night.

Again, I wasn't trying to come at you, I just didn't want people to think I blew off this game. I will be on from now until the rest of the night off and on so when you get on LIVE we will play. I think it is a misunderstanding and I certainly wasn't trying to throw you under the bus.

Peace,
    PK

15. ReagleBeagle

ReagleBeagle Guest

Ditto PK. I am equally to blame for this and was certainly not trying to make it appear as your fault. We had our game time set on Friday...just made the mistake of not asking for/informing AG.

I will leave for home soon and if I can will try to get on before 8 as I would like to catch the 2nd half of my Mavs against the Spurs.

Good luck and good game tonight - Reagle

16. PK55

PK55 Rabid Football Fan

cool bro, thx

17. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Ahhhhh, I guess we can all just get along.:rolleyes:

18. ReagleBeagle

ReagleBeagle Guest

Good Game PK. The Pick6 really hurt me and I could not stop you on 3rd and long...had several 3rd and 8+ that you completed. Then you laid the big hit on my guy that intercepted to cause a fumble that would have given me the ball inside the red zone. It just was not my day but you played well and deserved the win. Good luck the rest of the way.

Reagle