Old 2011 Bud Kilmer User Coach of the Year Award

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Mike E, Jul 21, 2011.

1. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

[​IMG]

2011 Bud Kilmer User Coach of the Year Award
    -Brought to you by Bud Light-

Welcome to the season!

Coach Bud Kilmer, Head Football Coach of the West Caanan Coyotes. In his time he brought 22 District Championships to the Coyotes. Bud Kilmer, a man of integrity, a man of decency, a man of discipline, and a model for all coaches across all sports and all generations. Bud Light is proud to sponsor the award for Out Standing User Coach in R3EAL M3N of G3NIUS.

________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome to Week 8!

Another 3 weeks, and more changes to the top 5! Coach Bulldog and his 'Noles continue to stay on top. Coach Mike E climbed a bit higher as his Ducks keep on rolling. Can Coach -Cougars- keep winning with his Spartans?

Without further ado:

1. Coach Bulldog, Florida State University Seminoles

-The most consistently solid performances all season

[​IMG]

2. Coach @Kapono, University of Utah Utes
    [​IMG]
    -Despite playing 4 different Quarterbacks, Coach Kapono has his Utes in contention for the Pac-12

3. Coach -Cougars-, Michigan State University Spartans

[​IMG]

- Coach @Cougars has his Spartans flying high. Even as the offense struggled, MSU still found a way to beat Wisconsin by 25 points.

4. Coach Mike E, The University of Oregon Ducks
    [​IMG]
    - 7-0, sure, but this team is not near as impressive as last season's version. STILL, to be playing this well in the face of monumental expectations is commendable.

5. Coach Kasper, Oregon State University Beavers

[​IMG]

-If Coach Bud Kilmer knows one thing, it's football. If he knows 2 things, they are football and Beaver. He knows they have 2 losses, but he also knows that there is a new QB under center and that since the change, the Beavers have rolled over each oppponent with ease.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Proudly Sponsored By:​

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Haha spuds mackenzie!

Looks good Mike

3. ctvolfan

ctvolfan Vol for Life!!

Well i just killed my chance at this

4. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Man, if I don't win coach of the year....;) lol. How is nobody getting injured QB's, I'm on QB #4 now.

5. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Nobody likes someone who toots their own horn...

p.s. you have my vote

• Like Like x 1
  6. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

I will be back on the top. EVENTUALLY.

7. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

If I can get by Nebraska I think I can hold my contention of the national championship but I forgot the Big 10 actually has a conference championship game crap