1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

old member looking for new home for ncaa 12

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by LB Fitted, May 7, 2011.

1. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

I used to be with real men of genius but i had an apartment fire and lost everyting i owned and never got back on my feet to be able to rejoin on 11...was gonna rejoin but was told they prolly wont have space so looking for a new home. I was with them for 2 seasons and was even co-commish so i am sim, and dedicated! 360 GT is LB Fitted and I will have the game when released.

2. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

I can vouch for lb here. I know he had his issues when this site was first starting but is sim and has come along ways since then. I have come across worse guys around here and if your looking for a guy who is good on the sticks and an active guy on the boards he is a guy you should look at.

Lb have you considered paying the membership and putting your name in for the draft?

3. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

how much is membership? and what exactly is the draft? havent really been around to be aware of these things

4. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

$12/yr

Draft started yesterday so its probably too late for that.

5. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Yea, it's too late for the draft.

6. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

damn that sucks...so where can i get on a waiting list for a ncaa12 lg?

7. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

We have room in Overdrive, not a premire dynasty but we will be here for NCAA '12. PM me if you are interested.