Old MM heads might find this thread amusing

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Hellisan, Jul 12, 2009.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Old MM heads might find this thread amusing

http://www.operationsports.com/foru...-injuries-heisman-speed-cheats-u-tell-me.html

This guy named ~Guru~ kept replying and kept replying and kept posting Pro-EA stuff in every thread I posted. His style just reminded me of that NJPapi1977 guy from the old MM and I asked him if it was him. He denied it, but shortly thereafter changed his location from NJ/FL (it was always that on MM) to St. Augustine, FL.

And Maynard says he's positive that it's him. I dunno I just thought it was funny.

2. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

I don't know about the NJPapi stuff, but man, those are some great run videos you have in that thread. Cue the comeback of the Power RB.

3. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

good stuff.

after learning more about heisman I am starting to get pissed off about it. Helli is right.......it takes away your stars. I had so many awesome players on Penn State but they were all meh. But earlier in the league on AA guys like Royster, Green, Williams, Hutchinson were all guys who were weapons for me and I abused people with them.

On heisman i had better more explosive WRs that were all meh. All my RBs seemed the same at some point unless you had 97 speed. It just seemed like all my players were rated 90 and thats it......not bad players not great players.

it makes recruiting for useless. If on heisman the worse teams are made to run with the better teams then waht the point..........sigh.....

4. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

well my point had nothing to do with '09, etc.. . I really don't think any of that happened in that game. Certainly not speed cheats. DEFINITELY not.

5. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

no the speed cheats are funny and thats what i would expect EA to do to fro an easy fix to the AI in Heisman.

Your thread just got me thinking about the overal of heisman level......wanted to write it down.

how is AA this year?

6. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

thus everyone understands why we always have started on All American or All Pro level.. to see if that can challenge us without the CPU boost. It doesn't seem to work out... we are rolling them up on AA in just a few weeks of playing the game.

7. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

we will always crush the cpu.....its the human games.....are they fair?

8. jfosh

jfosh Super

We should consider starting out on AA and go from there.

9. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I've been playing all my games on AA...

so far, i just like it better

10. Newb Slice

Newb Slice Walk On

didnt he used to make sliders for like mlb 2k or something? i used to use his sliders and when someone would say something bad about them he would always flip out

11. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Yeah he will not stop replying to anything. He defends EA to the death and apparently his sliders. That's why I knew it was him, every thread I posted in he replied with Pro-EA rhetoric. He's a shareholder, I presume. You'd almost think it would be illegal to get online and campaign for something just because you're a shareholder. :D

12. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

NJPapi is still posting on the 2k site. Have not seen him on the OS boards in over a year

13. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

That's because he's Guru now :D

14. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

link? (8)