(Old) Trade Guidelines

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Freakskull, Nov 5, 2015.

1. Freakskull

Freakskull Lobsters are mermaids to scorpions.

Each team will have a published list of players determined by the Trade Council each season that they are ineligible to trade. These players will include franchise icons as well as players from their most recent draft (1st, 2nd and 3rd). Users can appeal to the TC privately to have players removed and will require a majority vote from TC to remove from the list.

Trades will be limited to 4 trades per year maximum for the TEAM. Users taking over a team midseason will still be held to the 4 trade limitation. A trades limit must be 3 pieces (players or picks), the same as Madden's in game limitation and can include no more than 2 players. At any time, TC can decide to break off a proposed trade with multiple pieces into 2 trades.

Draft day trades that are picks for picks only will not be governed or generally regulated. As such, it is up to the players to determine what they believe to be a fair value... However, trades that appear to be 100% one sided (example, a 7th for a 1st) will not be tolerated and go against the league's integrity. If your draft day trade requires multiple transactions, please be done before the actual draft begins. Player trades will not be allowed on draft day.

Trades will be monitored by TC to ensure that one player is not taking advantage of the other. Tier will no longer before enforced and only the merit of the trade will be determined.

Any questions or comments, forward to your conference commissioners.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

When will we see the published lists?

3. Freakskull

Freakskull Lobsters are mermaids to scorpions.

I think the list is ready for release, akutozo can you post the google doc here?

4. akutozo

akutozo Baby, I'm a Brown.

I think we're just debating some final edits, and I will.

5. akutozo

If you are the owner of a team and feel like a player in question should not be on this list, please appeal to TC with your reasoning.

6. RaiderRed90

RaiderRed90 Rage Fiend

I guess I can't see it

7. RyanRain39

RyanRain39 Walk On

It's private.

8. akutozo

Try now.

9. RaiderRed90

RaiderRed90 Rage Fiend

why are these lists so long? I was expecting 2-4 players per list but damn some of these lists are novels

• Like Like x 1
  10. akutozo

This is why people are allowed to appeal. It also hasn't completed final edits, so if owners would live to give input on why a player doesn't fit the direction of their team they are encouraged to contact TC.

11. Keller

subtract Charles clay add Nigel Bradham

12. Keller

Maybe add Jerry Hughes as well

13. akutozo

Not sure how we missed Bradham. I've got him updated.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Coachmedicis

Coachmedicis Walk On

Lets not clog this up with post on your team. Pm the trade committee if you want to discuss someone on the list. (wyrm, coach, great, aku)

15. RFF

RFF Walk On

I like this system.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. akutozo

No Trade List is being re-evaluated and has been taken down for the time being. We will provide an updated list this week.

This does not mean that players who were on the list are suddenly able to be traded. Thank you for your patience while we rework this system.