1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Ole Miss Coach will be unavailable...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by jdrhammer, Mar 11, 2010.

1. jdrhammer

jdrhammer S E C Speed

Ole Miss Coach will be unavailable...

beginning Monday around 11 am CST and won't return until Thursday night, probably around 9-10 pm.

I have a bye week during week 7, then Auburn, I think week 8. If there's a way we can get week 8 in by Sunday or Monday morning, I may be able to squeeze by without getting simmed.

Is next week pretty much everyone's Spring Break? I have to go to Indianapolis on business, I don't know why they didn't schedule the Convention in FL somewhere, but I know there may be a few of you still in school. I didn't know if some more guys would be gone and may need to take a little longer span next week depending on how many are gone. We don't need to take the whole week, but may need to consider slowing down just a tad that week. Maybe not, just what works for everyone the best.

2. nkmi1984

nkmi1984 Walk On

My spring break was over last week...........sucks