OMFL Bowl III: Jaguars VS Eagles

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by VishaL, Jul 29, 2010.

1. VishaL

VishaL OMFL Eagles / PMFL Seahawks

OMFL Bowl III: Jaguars VS Eagles

Sdunlap Broadcasted the Game, it was a thriller, shame on you if you missed it but if you go to Broadcasting thread you can find a link to the justintv archives, thank you dunlap for setting this up and thanks to everyone who watched

http://www.traditionfootball.com/forums/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=28589

Eagles call heads, heads it is and Eagles will kick to start,
    the Jags would look ready as they drive all the way downfield and only take 2:05 to score a TD as Maurice Jones-Drew Runs it in from 5 yards out, (7-0 Jags up)

Eagles ball and would struggle to start, drive stalls to 4th and inches, and we get our first punt, Jags Ball again after a couple of 1st down Drew Brees Gets Picked off by Corey Ray and he houses it 55 yard for the Touchdown, (Tied at 7 apiece)

Jags offense is back out Brees would get them to midfield before they are forced to punt, Eagles fair catch and have 1st and 10 on there 8 yard line,
    1st play Reggie Bush in the Wildcat Goes 92 yards to paydirt (14-7 Eagles up)
    Less than 20 seconds later Brees Goes 78 yard to Steve Smith to match the big plays (Tied at 14)
    the 2nd quarter was a quiet quarter the only scoring would be a 46 yard FG by Hauschka with 3 seconds before halftime (17-14)

********Halftime Eagles (17) Jaguars (14) ************

Eagles get ball to start 3rd quarter but after 2 first downs are forced to punt, the Jags would Capitalize Brees gets them downfield and Moran Norris takes it in from 2 yards for the Touchdown, (21-17 Jaguars up)
    but in less than a minute Peyton Manning Connect 69 yards to Demitrius Mitchell for the Touchdown (24-21 Eagles back up)

4th Quarter Time in this one

another great drive by the Jags and Drew Brees, all the way down to the 4 yard line and Brees Hits D.Tull for the Score (28-24 Jaguars up)
    Manning Guides the Eagles back downfield and gets with DeSean Jackson 33 yards for the Touchdown and the lead (31-28 Eagles)
    Under Two minutes and the Jags are in the Redzone But with 56 seconds settle for a J.Price 33 yard FG to tie things up (31-31)
    Eagles would get in FG position, Both Teams burn all remaining timeout, S. Haushka Would Hit a 49 yard FG as Time Expires (34-31 Eagles)

Eagles Win OMFL Bowl III , Reggie Bush is your MVP

Awesome EPIC! Game Dunlap a shame somone had to lose, we are both champions, it felt like a heavyweight fight all the way down to the end, back and forth and it came down to who had the ball last, your the Epitome of what the OMFL is Dunlap, Great Season

2. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Epic game. Congrats Vishal on being the 2nd OMFL Champ!

3. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Wow wish I would have stayed up to watch that one congrats Vishal and also Dunlap nice season man...

4. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Congrats Vishal. Great season Dunlap

5. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

I caught the whole 4th quarter, Man it was awesome to watch. Great game, great finish, looked like Jags were gonna pull it out, but Vishals' offense was scoring very quick in the 4th, and they had just enough time in the end.

Sucks someone had to lose this one, some owners were questioning the strategy to pack it in and run the out the clock to tie it up by Dunlap instead of going for the 4 point lead, but I would've played conservative too not to risk a pick, but hindsight is always 20/20

Great seasons to you both, I hope I can make the playoffs next season at least, but like this season, Ill find a way to mess it up

6. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

It was a classic game. Both owners played hard, Congrats to Both.

7. Big D

Big D Walk On

Unbelievable game. Vishal and I had a good quick text chat after the game. But I would habe 100 percent rather played in this game and lost than won a title in a stinker of a game. Its all about the experience here...and that experience was awesome.

The last three games of mine Pats, Raiders, Eagles have been friggin awesome. I love this league!

8. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

Pats, Raiders, and Eagles. Two out of three aint bad. Wow, that had to be the toughest road to the OMFL bowl so far.........whew

9. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

Awesome write up Vishal, sounds like a proper finish to OMFL '10. Wish I could have watched but I passed out too early.