OMFL Bowl IV: Jaguars 38, Eagles 9

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Nov 18, 2010.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

19-0!

The Jacksonville Jaguars get revenge on the Philadelphia Eagles after last year's OMFL Bowl loss, this time cruising to their franchises first ever championship! They set an OMFL record by going undefeated at 19-0, something nobody thought was possible!

The franchise was advanced so quickly as we had to rush to the offseason with Thanksgiving break approaching that I had no time to write any recaps before the advance. This game (and AFC Championship game) were played back to back then we advanced 20 minutes after the Bowl. As such, there are no stats or summaries recorded for this game.

However! We have a link up of the broadcast if you'd like to watch. Please go to http://www.justin.tv/omfl# to watch this broadcast.

Jaguars would score on their opening possesssion on a long David Garrard pass to Brandon Gibson. Then their defense would get a stop.

However, deja vu from last OMFL Bowl when I had a 7-0 lead driving for another touchdown when I throw an interception in the flat! Man I was really starting to get haunted at that point.

Eagles would get a field goal to make it 7-3. Then the Jags offense and defense would take over, with MJD and Garrard both opening it up, and the defense getting tons of pressure on Kolb and a couple of interceptions.

It didn't help that Eagle HB McCoy went down in the second quarter, as he was starting to find some nice holes.

Jaguars would take advantage and beat a very tough Eagle team for the championship.

Great game Vish! Hope for another rematch! Atleast I can join your 'championship club' now :)

------------------------------

I really want to write better recaps than this, but there's really no way. My memory is not that good and no stats makes it nearly impossible. Maybe tonight I'll watch the broadcast and do a recap, but those are 2 hours long a piece so 4 hours of total vidoe watching would be a ton.

In any case I did the best I could here under the circumstances. I understand the rush to the offseason, so no hard feelings.

2. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

Congratulations on an incredible undefeated season! When will the Jags lose their first OMFL game in Madden 11??

3. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

booooooooooo!

congrats dunlap

4. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

oh snap! Good job Dunlap

5. Big D

Big D Walk On

Thanks Wajy! Gonna miss ya man.

6. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

Congrats Dunlap, way to finish. 19-0 Very Impressive.