OMFL Bowl/OMFL Offseason/OMFL Draft/Week 1 SUPER MEGA podcast!!!!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Winuvas, Feb 2, 2010.

1. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

OMFL Bowl/OMFL Offseason/OMFL Draft/Week 1 SUPER MEGA podcast!!!!

Look, this podcast was SO huge, we had to have TWO people do the show! Dunlap (the main host) and myself (the other guy) did a super show with lots of discussion about:

1. The OMFL Bowl (Congrats to Vikings!)
    2. The OMFL Offseason (free agency was CRAZY!!!)
    3. The OMFL Draft (49ers ROCKED!!!)
    4. Division by division breakdowns (surprises here, trust me!)
    5. Week 1 picks

It's a good size podcast, about 83 minutes long. In fact, so long that I couldn't upload it this morning before work...so as soon as I get home I'll update this thread with a link for the podcast.

We'll see if we can do this more often (using Mumble) so when we do, we may even announce it on the boards and people can come into the chat room, hang out, and even ask questions off the fly! All things we can do with Mumble and YOUR participation.

Hope you enjoy (when I actually post it up).

2. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Cant wait!!

3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

4. Obisan

Obisan Walk On

I haven't seen this much trade rape since the Herschel Walker trade to Minnesota (talking about the 49ers).

Face!

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Love it or hate it they got a lot better this offseason. Props to the 49ers for that.

6. dritsch

dritsch Walk On

Great job guys, keep it up. Oh and ignore obi, just jealousy :D.

7. Obisan

Obisan Walk On

In all seriousness, good job guys. I'll show y'all the powers that be that is the Browns.

8. Dean

Dean Walk On

Excellent work guys.

9. Moogle06

Moogle06 Walk On

Good job guys was a real good summary and preview of the season to come.

10. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

great job. i felt like i was listening to sports talk radio in my work truck driving around all day. Thanks for credit on the draft too!!!

11. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

Great job dun and win

12. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

great job...raelly enjoy it...but you did give me something to prove!!! a big fall off to the Rams in the west...haha im bringing it!

13. zf10

zf10 Walk On

hahaha... thats whats up... I Appreciate ya Win... Ima try my best 2 pull the upset in the division 4 ya bro...

14. zf10

zf10 Walk On

And i just heard the end... I appreciate u 2 Dunlap... Owner of the year??? im comin 4 it... see what my teams made of... great podcast tho...

15. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Yes, I think I almost knocked Dunlap out of his chair with my pick in the NFC North. I like what you got going in Detroit this offseason, and I didn't like what the other teams in that division did (or didn't) do. A new owner also was a good reason for the pick.

So make me look like a genius, zf10. I need it. :)

16. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Here's a trick for those of you that are listening: pick out the professional from the amateur. :)

Also, if we record during the week (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday) I will be able to edit since I can log into my desktop/laptop simultaneously. I usually spend as much, if not longer, editing than actually talking. It's hard to make me sound good. ;)

I haven't listened to it myself yet, but that is more of a personal thing than anything. Just can't stand to listen to myself.

17. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

I shoulda went James #1 and grabbed then #2qb @ #7..LOL. I also wasn't going to go rb with #7, but that was just way too much speed to pass up. I NEVER (retarded of me) looked at his injury rating. I think #7 may bite me in the rear. ugh! My first scrim wasn't so hot, but i also havent played vs a human in almost a month and a half. I gotta get back on my game. I am excited about my defense. I've added a ton of speed and lost a ton of awareness, so I am hoping that we can play aggressive and play as a top 10 defense again this year.

thanks for the props on my offseason and draft.

18. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

No problem. As far as scrimming goes, I would love to play you, but I don't think you're willing to play me. Considering the colors and all. ;)

19. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

Listening to it now on my Ipod at work. Im about 46 minutes in right now. Loving it. Great work guys Dunlap professionalism really adds well and plays great off of Winuvas thoughts.

20. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I'm like John Madden: Just a running thought with no real discernible beginning or end.

"You see, great football is played by great players playing great football..."

If you haven't seen Frank Caliendo, you haven't LIVED. :)

21. VishaL

VishaL OMFL Eagles / PMFL Seahawks

I enjoyed it great work guys, so the EXPERTS pick the eagles too finish 3rd in division and no playoffs hmmmm.......